Approved New Member: bmay119

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bmay119, Oct 13, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bmay119

bmay119 Walk On

Name: Branden
    Gamertag/PSN: bmay119
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime after 8:30pm EST.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through a friend

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    no

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing since 1998, and I have been playing online since 2005

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am a loyal player. I still am learning the ins and outs of FIFA 15, but I still enjoy playing.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I feel fine about the difference, since I am right in the middle.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    My name is Branden, and I am 26 years old and I originally from Atlanta, but I currently live in Michigan. I am a huge UGA, Falcons, Braves, and Tottenham fan.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'm a good fit because I enjoy competition, and I won't quit. I feel like a little trash talking goes in hand with playing online. As long as it is not disrespectful of course.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to find a community of players that are consistent, and enjoy playing online

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I make opposing player that a rule has broken. If it was an honest mistake I would chalk it up as such, and if it wasn't a mistake I would let the league manager know.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have checked out the BPL Manual League that Guayo10 is running, and I am excited to get games started.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Welcome bmay119 we should be getting our own space soon, draw to be done sometime next week. Or as soon as the others join up!