Denied New Member: bmilliken

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome bmilliken,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. bmilliken

bmilliken Walk On

Name: Brett
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): No XBL as of right now
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: b_mill
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: See #6
    Favorite Teams: Michigan, BC
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google Search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? None

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for at least 10 years, online I've been playing off and on for the last 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I try to play as realistically is possible, played football in high school and college, I consider myself a student of the game and really try to incorporate schemes and systems into my game play.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm obviously quite a bit younger than the average but I feel I'll fit in very well, I work and go to school full time so I know how to handle my responsibilities. I feel I'll fit in very well with the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No questions, every thing looks great.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I've already mentioned that I played football in high school and for a year in college, I also played baseball. I'm currently not looking to participate in a league due to my busy summer schedule, I plan to return to online gaming in the fall once I settle back into the school routine. I'm a laid back guy, love hanging out with my friends, drinking a few beers(illegal I know) and just having a good time. I'm an avid outdoors man, hunting, fishing, hiking and all that good stuff.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in great, I look forward to getting to know all of you guys here on the site and hopefully getting to know a few of you even further as a member of one of the leagues here.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I just want a place where I can come hangout on the internet and feel like I'm part of the community and interact with guys that have the same love for football as I do.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd respectfully address the other user and try to reach a solution, if a solution is met, great let's move on. If not I'd take it to the commish and ask for his help in addressing the situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Haven't checked anything out yet but my preference would be to participate in a league where all the users would be building bottom feeder teams into national powers. I enjoy the challenge of recruiting with bad programs and love the satisfaction of finally winning with those teams.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

Brett, you've been here before. Your username is Maize n' Blue.

Why did you sign up again?

4. bmilliken

bmilliken Walk On

All of my login information for this site and many others was lost when my computer crashed in the spring.

5. bmilliken

bmilliken Walk On

But you're right, I've been here before and unfortunately things didn't end well between me and the site, I just vanished from both leagues I was in without any notice. I know that was the wrong thing to do and I signed up again in hopes to get a fresh start here, whether you choose to approve me or not is out of my control but I signed up hoping for a second chance to be part of a great community.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    1) You know your login information, you used it a couple of hours ago. A good first start would be to stop treating me like I'm stupid.
    2) You can play here, but you are going to do it under your old username. There is a reason we only allow one name, it's to avoid people being douchebags then coming back like nothing happened.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bmilliken

bmilliken Walk On

I never intended to insult your intelligence, I apologize for that. I was able to retrieve my information after some fishing around in my old email accounts, I then decided to register a new name for a fresh start. Again I apologize for going about this the wrong, I just wasn't sure what I should have done.

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Go ahead and use your old account. People are pretty forgiving if you learn from your mistakes.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

some advice... be a man, be honest and upfront when you interact with people. That's how you should handle everything in life.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Maize n' Blue

Maize n' Blue Walk On

Thanks for being understanding, I admit I made several mistakes in the way I handled this and I'll be sure to handle everything the right way from here on out. Again, Thank you.

• Like Like x 1