Approved New Member: Bmore Irish 69

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Bmore Irish 69,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Bmore Irish 69

Bmore Irish 69 Walk On

Dec 13, 2012
    Name: Dan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bmore Irish 69 (xbox)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: generally at some point almost every day
    Favorite Teams: Ravens, Notre Dame, O's, Caps, Towson (graduating next semester)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Ad on OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA dynasties on Operation Sports
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    whew, I'm 21 now, so about 14-15 years. only been online for the past 6-7
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    competitive SIM player is probably the best way to describe me, but I'm pretty casual too. it's all for fun
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    i'm plenty capable of having mature conversations with other reasonable adults, i do it all the time. so i don't see a 5 or 6 year age difference being a problem.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    read them, sounds great. i like that it's one of the first things people are directed to around here. good to know everyone's on the same page.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    i'm a college student currently in my senior year at Towson University, right down the road from Baltimore. i'm pursuing my undergraduate in sport management, so it probably goes without saying that i love sports and want them to be a big part of my life, but i said it anyway haha. born and raised in MD, great state. played football and lacrosse growing up. have a great family. i guess that's about all there is to tell.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    as another gamer who enjoys playing, especially against other people who want a realistic experience
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    an enjoyable experience
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    i'd probably just mention something to them after the game, or if it's really bad then maybe during the game. just not worth fighting over to me though, because the people who break the rules are usually the ones who get really defensive, at least in my experience.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    haven't looked into any specific leagues yet, but i'm interested in getting into my first madden ccm right now, and i'm also an avid ncaa player. enjoy fifa and nhl too
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009
    Nice application Dan. Welcome to TSO. Your application has been approved.
  4. Bmore Irish 69

Bmore Irish 69 Walk On

Dec 13, 2012