Approved New Member: bmwalla2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 14, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome bmwalla2,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. bmwalla2

bmwalla2 Walk On

Name:
    BRANDON WALLACE

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    (xbox) SHOT N D HEAD
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    bmwalla2@hotmail.com
    Time Zone:
    eastern USA (GMT -5)
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Anytime, just need to know day in advance
    Favorite Teams:
    USMNT<-soccer
    green bay packers<-football (I miss you favre......wait....nvm...A-Rodgers for president)
    NC State<-College
    Bobcats<-basketball
    Braves<-baseball
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    forum.ea.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video Games-since PS1 a little over 10 years
    Online-since PS2 so maybe 7 years?

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Aggressive. I find its the best way I learn. Throw your all into it then learn control. Learn the basics the hard way. Always respect opponent and remember your all in it to have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Wow. I thought I would be in the older end of this demographic. I hope I can keep my hobby alive that long. Anyway lets start at the heart of why we all play video games......................... to impress women. Girls love it when your free time can be spent on productive things not including giving them attention. Sarcasm may be a similarity or difference, but I think that it has to do with how seriously you take things, not age. Which may be the difference, I take life serious but am not burdened with monthly bills and huge grocery tabs. I work for extra money not a living.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no questions or worries.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im a 22 yo student that plays guitar, video games, and enjoys studying physics and philosophy.
    I usually go into something to get to the bottom of it. In Fifa for example im interested in how tactics and player stats affect gameplay. In my personal life it seems that this mindset prevents drama because Im often too interested facts to take opinions seriously. I have a sarcastic outlook on life and this is starting to feel like a bio for a dating website. So longwalks and moonlight aside lets talk GAMES!!!!!!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Like a baby in a womb. Help me grow and ill fill your belly.....with.......laughter?
    tell that to a girl without the laughter part. If she doesnt laugh its because she wont make a good mother. Seriously I hope to offer an objective point of view on FIFA. Especially in mastery of the game mechanics and winning theories (i.e. formations,personal,tactics,micro,macro)

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Competition, Entertainment, and maybe experience a new side to video games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If I still win, laugh. If I lose because of it, I msg the guy about what i saw and see his intentions. If he didnt intend to alter the match or gain an advantage let it go. If he obviously intended to cheat you then report him to league commissioner and inform the other players so that maybe we can take away future opportunities for him to damage his own character. I disagree with calling someone a cheat behind their back. My overall philosophy is that its your fault for leaving the game up to the refs.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes i have and Im interested in the Fifa 13 xbox leagues. Especially pro clubs. possibly a premier or transfer league later on.

Itd be mighty weird to reject a premium member. If you do can iget my twelve back.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I'm not an admin of the site, so take this for what its worth really, but my question for you would be to elaborate a little more on question #3 if you would. We try to promote a "Simulation" environment on TSO and discourage people from having a "win at all costs" mentality. As someone who has never been part of an online league before, does that sound like something that fits your style of game play?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I agree with NT here.

Explain what you mean by "aggressive".

FYI, we don't refund memberships.:)

5. bmwalla2

bmwalla2 Walk On

by aggressive i simply mean trying your best. (NO CHEESE is a prerequisite to trying your best)
    cheese strategies are lazy strategies.
    In madden (just like in real life) im gonna force you to stop the run before i risk passing the ball.
    In fifa im not gonna pass it until you pressure the ball carrier.
    In forza im not gonna run you off the track but im not gonna get off the racing line and let you pass.
    Simulation is the way I enjoy games (I do play story based games like fable and skyrim tho). Aggressive is a mentality not a play style.
    Im not gonna throw a hail mary, or lobbed thru ball all game but if your cornerback loses a 1 on 1 or your centre back is playing to far up the pitch then those "aggressive" plays are simply whats open.

If you play cheese your a noob (and you cant beat me fairly); if you want madden or fifa to be arcade get blitz or fifa street.

aggressive does NOT mean no holds barred winning!!!( I hate i used that word-im competitive but not a sore loser) maturity means holding yourself accountable for your actions...even if you are emotional you have to make logical decisions

I have diligently read the level of playstyle/attitude/responsibility expected of me here and am already very careful about doing things that get on peoples nerves. (Fifa-> no pressuring GK, no lobbed thru ball strength abuse, no "sweaty play", no watching replays, no time wasting) sweaty would be spamming crosses and cut backs.

On the contrary my aggression is rather reserved for punks that cant win except through cheesing it up.

My mentality means im not going to give you the win just because you have real madrid, not that im going to cheat to win.

6. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Again, I'm a nobody, but it works for me. Imo, you should atleast be given a chance to prove what you say is true, and I suspect you will be! :)

7. bmwalla2

bmwalla2 Walk On

Your an admin compared to me man.
    Simulation is why forza, fifa, madden, and UFC etc. were made. If you want arcade they made NFS, Fifa street, blitz, and tekken.
    I am not an emotional, "winning a video game validates my life" player. I want to win second to providing an atmosphere conducive to bringing out the best in my opponent. i.e. passing around the back until my opponent gets mad and presses up field isnt his best. My record and DNF = 0% prove im not an emotional guy that wants to win at all costs :)

8. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Good deal man. Keep that attitude. Make sure you truly have read the rules and I think you'll do just fine here.

9. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

1- talk to me about your FIFA clubs experience and FIFA playing experience in general.

2- where are you a student? what are you studying? (says your fav college is NCSU are you a Wolfpacker?)

10. bmwalla2

bmwalla2 Walk On

I used to play for striker fc
    we were top 100 at one point
    I play pro clubs online 1v1 and UT. some career
    Im good at FUT trading and made tons of coins
    In 1v1 im very proficient but im actually skilled as controlling my pro.
    I usually keep a couple guys that are like online buddies as thats where my entertainment comes from
    Im a student at my local comm college. I spent 1 year at state but too much headies was available and I really didnt prioritize class time as i should have

Im studying to be a chemical or nuclear engineer. I love the wolfpack. We finally got rid of that sackless QB. How are 6'6" with a laser arm and not practice your quick slants. With power on your throw it should be your favorite pass. What was his name Gabbert? Russell Wilson is proving why he was underrated by everyone in college. Our football, baseball, basketball, and soccer teams are all div 1 competitors. Basketball.....more hype than results tho. I plan on getting my degree from NCSU after jumping thru a few hoops to get back in.

I dare someone to tell me you cant get to heaven in a red canoe......

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

application approved