Approved New Member: Bobibblesackin

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 7, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Bobibblesackin,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Bobibblesackin

Bobibblesackin Walk On

Name: Brian Blankenship II
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BoBiBBlesackin (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Throwdown42
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: All Day Every Day! I do have a competitive Call of Duty team Im a captain of.
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State Buckeyes, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks and all Ohio teams.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend of mine named cgreen214. He plays competitive duty with me and recommended this community highly.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Absolutely. I love the on and offline leagues for Madden, NBA 2k. NCAA and Tiger Woods. Just never have a solid group of guys to play with long term. All my friends quit after a few seasons.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video games, 25 years and online since '99 ish.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Simulation style. Im always looking for the most real experience to the sport and create real life possible story lines. Those drive me in career like modes!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    As long as they are fun and respectful, age/culture are no issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Will as soon as I finish with this application.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Disabled 29 year old Male, dealing with a serious disease. Love my family and my dog. Gaming is my most prevalent hobby at the moment.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Like you said, I already fit into the constructs of average age, game play style ect.. Im sure this is the community Ive been searching for!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Long term entertainment and hopefully enriching my overall playability and enjoyment of my sports titles.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I don't, I finish the game and I report to an admin or the correct leadership personnel post session, avoiding any and all confrontation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not, but Im sure all the games Ive previously listed I will become active in as they come out. Tiger being the obvious next title. It will depend also on how the games franchises develop and if I am or am not into them. I usually am though.

3. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Glad you joined up man...cant wait to play you in some tiger

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. I swear I thought this was a spammer username.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bobibblesackin

Bobibblesackin Walk On

Thanks man. My username is an old joke between friends. You should hear people try to pronounce it while smack talking online. Hilarious.

6. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the site brother. Ill be making some TW announcements next week

7. Bobibblesackin

Bobibblesackin Walk On

Sounds good. I'm excited for the title!