New Member: BOBJR0526 (PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BobJr, Jun 3, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    New Member: BOBJR0526 (PS3)

Name:Bobby Green
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):PS3: bobjr0526
    Email:bobjr0526@gmail.com
    AIM:bobjr0526
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability:I am available at night, generally after 9 CST. And anytime on the weekends. I am very flexible.
    Favorite Teams: oh my...Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, Arkansas Razorbacks, Clemson Tigers, TCU Horned Frogs...Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Well I am in a league with Emmdotfrisk, and he recommended that I should check out the NCAA leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Madden...and I am in the UFL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since Madden 96 on the computer. I remember how easy it was to intercept :). I have been playing online since 2009.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I believe I am an extremely sim player. I believe in the values of the game and the value of a fun game over wins/losses/

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I feel like I am right in line with some of your owners. I've played games against a ton of guys from OMFL.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Of course! I wouldn't even think to apply before reading the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Well I have just turned 27 and am really looking for a solid NCAA league for the 2011 release. I have a wonderful wife, who is understanding (most of the time) and a 6 month old daughter who keeps life in check.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I think I will be pretty active, I cannot sit here and lie and say I will troll all the time. But I will be active for sure!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?Honestly I just want nice sim, clean, fun competition. Recently I have been burnt out on the constant things that happen in Madden. But I still play my games and I am extremely active in my other league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Well first, I pause the game and try and discuss it with him. If for some reason this does not work, then I will finish the game and then contact a commish about rule violations.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have checked out the leagues numerous times, and while I will continue with the Madden league I am in (like a first love) I want to really be involved with an NCAA league. Emmdotfrisk suggested I get in a league called Bowling for Roses.

I appreciate the time taking to read this and consider my application! Thank you TF members!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Bob great to have you, I know you will be a solid addition to the site as we have played many games together and have the same mindset. Welcome!

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved. Welcome to TF!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hey its' the UFL guy, lol. All Madden leagues should be like that...

Welcome to TF

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

welcome aboard