New Member: bogeyexpress

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 10, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome bogeyexpress,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

good to see bogey here.. another Fifa bud!!

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

bogeyexpress we are currently filling a couple of spots in Tradition 1 (premier league) for NCAA so if you are interested in an NCAA 12 league let me know... I was speaking to J about guys that may be interested and he doesn't know who has what game or whatever or who wants to be in what type of leauge but with the influx of people from UL I'm hoping to find somebody... Thanks.

*sorry for sending this before you even filled out the app, I'm just a tad busy at the moment so hurrying along...

4. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress Walk On

Name: Todd
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bogeyexpress/XBOX 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
    General Availability for User vs User games: I am currently assigned to night shifts, I am available mostly after 10pm CST on nights off. With communication, I can schedule things during afternoons.
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Yankees, St. Louis Blues, Manchester United, Dallas Mavericks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Fiddy14

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? YES; Madden, NCAA, FIFA, PES, NBA2k, NHL2k, MLB2k, Gears of War. I have played in several online leagues at different sites, PGL (Premier Gaming Leagues), UL (United Leagues), LG (League Gaming), and a couple others I have not frequented for a few years. I am currently active at PGL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have played video games for as long as I can remember (PONG, LOL). I have played online since the inception of XBOX Live.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I am a "sim" player, or as sim as a video game will allow you to be. I am competitive to a fault, but have mellowed as my years accumulate, ;-).

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I can't remember 28-30, LOL. I welcome more mature gamers and believe I can fit in with the 28-30 crowd as a fellow adult, mature gamer.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? YES. Any questions or concerns? No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, I am a 41 year old gamer, father of two boys who also like to game. I am married and work full time. I am assigned to shift work and bid my shift every six months. I can't stand cheesers, cheaters and nano blitzers.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am always looking to add quality gamers to my gaming experience and enjoy the gaming experience against another human opponent. I am a friendly gamer, but competitive. I like to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers as well. For example, I am in an NCAA league and I have a pretty potent offense. I am more than willing to help other guys in the league with their issues if I can. I will lab with them if they want to or I will answer questions about plays, strategy or otherwise.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to add to the quality of my online gaming experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it's a minor violation and happens once, I probably say nothing, if it happens again, I would bring it up to my opponent and see how he/she responds. If it is corrected, I would view it as a minor issue and consider it a dead issue. If it were to continue after bringing it to light, then I would say something again to my opponent and then bring it to the attention of the appropriate league commissioner. If it were a blatant or big rules violation, I would bring it up immediately and follow-up as described above.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Not yet too much. Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? The games I am currently playing are NCAA, PES and probably NBA2K12 after my son gets it for XMAS. What is your preferred league setup? I prefer to have a mix of human and CPU games to allow leagues to progress more quickly. My experience in human opponent ONLY leagues is they tend to run long and people lose interest quickly when they are kept waiting.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

bogeyexpress

Approved! nice to have you over here bogey

6. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress Walk On

Thanks J.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome to TSO Todd! Quick question -- do any of the sites you've mentioned have a PS3 branch? I'm lookin' for a few good sim players. Thanks for any help in advance.

8. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I assume this isn't the Bogey from a few years ago.....?

9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Different bogey

10. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress Walk On

@ PGL, I would say no, not to my knowledge. The only guys I knew over there were all 360 users.
    @ UL, there are both PS3 and 360 leagues, but based on what I have seen here so far, Jmustang and Fiddy14 have done a solid job of bringing in "sim" players. There are a couple other guys over there that are high quality, but they are associated with the site so their leaving would be doubtful.
    @LG, Honestly, I haven't been on that site in a while. Checked in a couple times,I do believe they have some PS3 stuff running over there. I never got the chance to interact with many of the PS3 guys, but they do have leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress Walk On

BDSDIGITAL, that doesn't sound good. LOL!

12. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

oh no, he was a good dude.

13. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress Walk On

ok, good, I didn't want a bad rep of suspicion off the get go, lol