New Member: Bomber High

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bomber High, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Bomber High

Bomber High Walk On

New Member: Bomber High

Name: Scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bomber High [XBOX]
    Email: robertsmaheu@hotmail.com
    AIM: Bomber High
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 9pm EST weekdays and most of the days Sat & Sun
    Favorite Teams: Bengals & Reds
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports forum post

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden on operation sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for approx 15 years and online for the past 3-4.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Dedicated Sim player that is willing to take a loss while playing sim. Very much recreational and don't enjoy trash talking or game exploiting (feel that both are a waste of your opponents time)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Should not be many differences if any.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions on site or franchise rules of the franchise I intend to join

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work as a financial analyst and coach lacrosse in the summer. Enjoy video games (generally only sports teams) and movies and also play golf in my spare time.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I dont generally have much time to spend outside the franchise that I play in but am very active and enjoy having a place that provides an opportunity to expand games beyond simply meeting online and playing a game.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Along the lines of what I stated above I beleive a good video game dynasty/franchise site provides a location for like minded people to come together and expand their enjoyment of the games they like beyond the typical experience of someone that just picks up and plays.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish out the game and pm the league commish after the game is over.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? The only one that I am interested in at this time is the SMFL Madden franchise.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nice one Scott. What part of Cincy are you from? (I'm from there as well, live in Columbus.)

3. Bomber High

Bomber High Walk On

Kenwood.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lebanon here.

6. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Yo, head on over to SMFL, a madden online franchise. We have plenty of open teams