New Member: Bomber_wrestler

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 24, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Bomber_wrestler,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Bomber171 (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 5 pm weekdays, most anytime on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Oklahoma Sooners, Denver Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Members of forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA on NCAAstrategies.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 12+ years overall 7+ online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am pretty close to that age group and can handle myself in a mature manner.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules, and find them to be very straight forward.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 25 years old, I live with my girlfriend of 5 years with my 5 pets. I work Monday thru Friday. I am a big sports fan, I have been a member of NCAAstrategies.com for the past 9 years. any other questions feel free to ask.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I would fit in fine, I look forward to the opportunity to play with you guys.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A sim game experience with dedicated players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would make some clips of the issue at hand and take it up with the commissioner of my dynasty.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am in the process of doing so, I have not decided on which league I would like to join.

3. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

4. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

I would be interested in joining the Huddle after reading the thread it sounds really good. I know a few guys in that dynasty already and would be comfortable with that.

5. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Cool post in the thread that your interested and Twister should get you set up

6. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

Not sure I am approved yet, I will do so once I am though. Thanks in advance man.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Pretty good app so far. Just have one request...

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you consider to be a sim gamer. I think it has different meanings to different gamers.

8. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

No problem, my definition of sim is mixing up my play calling by using multiple sets. I dont try and take advantage of the games AI issues by using multiple hot routes and moving guys from their positions. On offense I run a semi pro style, a lot of Ace and shotgun with some I mixed in, few option plays if I have a QB who can pull it off. If I happen to late pitch an option I run out of bounds, you can ask Paxtin or PSUEagle about that.

On defense I run a mix of 3 and 4 man fronts just trying to give the other team multiple looks. I try my best to mix in zone even though it has its major flaws. I like to bring an extra man most of the time because I feel if you dont it leaves the QB too much time and they will pick you apart. I dont know any nano blitzes and have no desire to learn them.

Special teams is standard for me, punt on 4th down unless I am past the 45 of the other team, if its 4th and inches I might go for it. I cant onside kick to save my life so that never happens from me lol.

Hope this helps, after I posted sim I realized I probably should have said more but I couldnt find the edit option.

9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Great answer and approved. I hope you enjoy it here at TSO.

10. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I used to kick a Bomber wrestler's ass back when I went to Mustang in '01. Cheers.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  12. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

It wasnt this guy so Im good. :D

13. DirtycashDylan

what weight class?

14. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

Graduated in 04 I wrestled at 171 that year.

15. DirtycashDylan

Big boy, right on. I was HWT but really a glorified 215er. You should stop by the Hard4Yards forum sometime. Half the league are OU fans/alumni.

16. Bomber_wrestler

Bomber_wrestler Walk On

Will do man