New Member: BoozersOnline

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome BoozersOnline,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

BoozersOnline

Boozers! hows it going?? fill out the app bro!

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

RynoAid

I think Boozers here can give you a run for your money in the drinking department lol

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BoozersOnline

BoozersOnline Walk On

Name: Ross​
    Gamertag: BoozersOnline (360) BoozersOnline (PS3)​
    AIM: N/A​
    Time Zone: Mountain​
    General Availability for User vs User games: Very flexible, can work with pretty much anything, Ill make room for games​
    Favorite Teams: Oilers, Packers, Blue Jays, Raptors, Oregon Ducks​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Jmustang1968 and Fiddy14​
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in MLB, NCAA, NHL, Madden leagues as well at UnitedLeagues.com​
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing sports video games since i was 10 o I have been a member of Xbox Live since original xbox live.​
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a sim orientated gamer try to be , a bit laid back like to get to know fellow gamers laugh and have a good time talk sports.​
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im used to playing with guys a few years older I prefer a mature gaming community I'll fit in no problems.​
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, i have read them, no questions, but If i do have some I will ask​
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im an easy going guy love all sports especially NHL NFL and UFC love my Oilers and Packers to death, enjoy live comedy, and enjoy following current events love videogames as well ​
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just being one of the buds the guys, having a fun experience.​
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Have fun meeting old and new friends, playing fun games, shooting the breeze, and playing fun sim games.​
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Talk it out on the mic. Try and settle the issue in a calm manner in game the person may have made a mistake they were not aware of, its important to be respectful. If need be document the rules, If that cant be done, finish the game at hand, document the issues etc, then PM an admin and let them handle it from there.​
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Im like fiddy dont have Madden or NCAA just want a chance to participate in a solid community with an amazing layout and design very impressive. I was recommended by Jmustang1968 fellow Packers fan and by Fiddy14​

5. BoozersOnline

BoozersOnline Walk On

You can try bro man, lol its great to run to you again JM

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

haha, I was actually tagging admin RynoAid who is a bit of a drinker himself. You guys could go at it!

You are approved boozer. Should also look in getting back into NCAA/Madden. There are several excellent persistent ODs that play year around on here that are looking for members, and there are 2 Madden OFs going on XBox. I run one of the Madden OFs if you would be interested in getting in the action.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

my man Ross.. Aaron Rodgers is ok, he is no Favre though!! lol

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

BoozersOnline we are currently filling a couple of spots in Tradition 1 (premier league) for NCAA so if you are interested in an NCAA 12 league let me know... I was speaking to JMustang about guys that may be interested and he doesn't know who has what game or whatever or who wants to be in what type of leauge but with the influx of people from UL I'm hoping to find somebody... Thanks.

9. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

BoozersOnline If you have any interest in the PS3 side of things, Sim Nation has some spots. We're a pretty laid back group with 9 of 12 at the moment, and seven of those have been in since the start of the last release in 2010, and they're a good bunch.

Pac 12, B1G, and SEC - with an opening in each. Pac 12 spot is in the North, so you could play the Ducks if things work out. Arizona, Utah, and UW round it out.

Good to see so many new guys - now we need more guys with both systems :) Welcome to TSO.