New Member: Bradkaz96

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bradkaz96, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

Jul 15, 2010
    New Member: Bradkaz96

Name: Brad K
    PSN: Bradkaz96
    AIM: Bradkaz96
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: M-F 4-Midnight and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Buffalo Bills, Ohio State Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Doug Olsen

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?

Where? Former Commissioner of the UMFL, my only league... 2005-2010 (RIP)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Playing online since Sony 2 released the dialup attachment (boy that sucked) Been playing Video games since regualr nintendo and Atari

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a straight simulation style player who puts the history of the game first. I will NOT do anything to win a game if it is concidered cheap or against the rules. I play the game how they play it on Sundays and I treat my opponents with respect, the same way I want them to treat me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I guess I fit right in...

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Nope all commons sense as far as Im concerned.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 30 years old and work for the railroad, live neasr Buffalo, NY and have the most amazing girlfriend and 2 boys that anyone could have. I enjoy playing roller hockey and love my Bills and Sabres. I hope to get to know alot of you guys even more.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I am always active wether it be game recaps, writeups or helping out with graphics, Im willing to do it all.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get back into the community of members that I used to be a huge part of, I hope to meet new friends and enjoy games like I used to.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I pause the game and tell him about the violation, try to work it out. If that does'nt work I finish the game and report his behavior to the commissioner wether I win or lose...

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am extremely interested in the PMFL

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    same face, different place. good to see you getting back into the grind, Brad. still a Bills fan... :rolleyes:
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome to TF Brad!