New Member: brady2moss

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome brady2moss,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. brady2moss

brady2moss Walk On

Name: brady2moss aka Kesley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN,kesleypro
    Email: kesley77charles@gmail.com
    AIM: kesleypro
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: ?? if you are talking about when i am online, then from 7pm till 10pm
    Favorite Teams: Spurs,Canes,Pats
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Well I do franchise reports on various sites and for my logos, I get them from a site called teclemson53. And in the links, it referred me to this site and said it was a great site of online leagues and franchises.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, I've been in three Madden 11 Online Leagues, all three over at Operation Sports and I actually ran one of them.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since 2005. I've been playing online for about a year or two.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I don't consider myself a sim-head or a cheeser, I just do what it takes to win the game as long as it's not cheating or abusing the AI. I consider myself a true baller.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well I am 14, so there is a huge difference but I'm pretty mature, my first forum was on OS and they keep it tight so I consider myself a mature member despite my age. I don't rage about loses or brag about wins.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have not since the link was broken so I'm still looking for it
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, I was born in New York, moved to Haiti and lived there for about seven years before going back to downstate New York. I currently live in Panama and plan to move back to the States sometime during the summer. I like to play video games like any other teenager. I play football, left tackles and 3 technique on defense.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active. I plan on doing some "chises" and joining some leagues once PSN is back up.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope TF becomes my go-to forum. I've been looking for the right forum with the right rules and the right group of people and mods especially.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If it's a minor offense, I'll just shake it off, if he nano blitzes once, I won't really care, even if he does it twice. If he does it more than ten times then, I will contact the mods after the game, I won't quit though, like I said, I am a true baller, you're going to need more than Nano Blitzes to stop me.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Not really, haven't had the chance to check em out tbh

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Kelsey,

Tell me a bit more about your answer to question #3.

Shaun

4. brady2moss

brady2moss Walk On

its kesley lol and i consider myself a sim player but if im losing by 30 points, im running hail marry's and crossing patterns all day lol

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Haha I love "half-life" sim players: only two scores away from turning into a ranked match! Sign him up.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Denied.

8. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I knew this wasn't getting approved.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Get with times kid. rodgers2jennings. Wait confused, ask Polamalu.

• Like Like x 3
  10. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Truth.

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

go back to DSS... (y)

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

At least @TEClemson53 is getting some traffic at his logos site ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yea I saw something about it in the chat box today .... what the hell is going on ?

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    This isn't going anywhere positive. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.