New Member: bravejaf

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bravejaf, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

New Member: bravejaf

Name: Joe
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bravejaf (Both)
    Email: bravejaf@yahoo.com
    AIM: bravejaf07
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Before 1 PM or after 11 PM most days depending on work schedule, usually stay up pretty late if I work till 11
    Favorite NCAA Team: TIE Bowling Green State University (alma mater) and Ohio State University
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: smace767

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I played in multiple online dynasties on PS3 last season, including many that went 5+ seasons. I also played 1 or 2 leagues on 360, but I did not get that version till February.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games since the original NES and have played online the last couple years. NCAA 2009 was the first game I frequently played online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a balanced player who mixes up plays on offense and defense. I base my decisions on the team I am playing with as well as the team/player I am playing against.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit right in I guess :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the guidelines and no I do not have any concerns.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. The Saturday Heroes League sounds good but I see that is full. I would be happy to go on the waiting list. I'm not really looking to join any new leagues till after Monday (7/19) anyways because I will be out of town starting this Wednesday.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! I can place you on the Saturday Heroes waiting list for now, and let you know if a roster spot opens up.

There are also a few available spots in the TF: Bowlin' for Roses league that is setup as a Big-10, PAC-10 matchup..

Send controllerabuser a PM if you wish to be a part of his league...

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thank you for the info. I sent him a PM just a few moments ago.