1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: bravejaf

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bravejaf, Jul 13, 2009.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

New Member: bravejaf

Name: Joe
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bravejaf (Both)
    Email: bravejaf@yahoo.com
    AIM: bravejaf07
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Before 1 PM or after 11 PM most days depending on work schedule, usually stay up pretty late if I work till 11
    Favorite NCAA Team: TIE Bowling Green State University (alma mater) and Ohio State University
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: smace767

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I played in multiple online dynasties on PS3 last season, including many that went 5+ seasons. I also played 1 or 2 leagues on 360, but I did not get that version till February.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games since the original NES and have played online the last couple years. NCAA 2009 was the first game I frequently played online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a balanced player who mixes up plays on offense and defense. I base my decisions on the team I am playing with as well as the team/player I am playing against.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit right in I guess :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the guidelines and no I do not have any concerns.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. The Saturday Heroes League sounds good but I see that is full. I would be happy to go on the waiting list. I'm not really looking to join any new leagues till after Monday (7/19) anyways because I will be out of town starting this Wednesday.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! I can place you on the Saturday Heroes waiting list for now, and let you know if a roster spot opens up.

There are also a few available spots in the TF: Bowlin' for Roses league that is setup as a Big-10, PAC-10 matchup..

Send controllerabuser a PM if you wish to be a part of his league...

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thank you for the info. I sent him a PM just a few moments ago.