New Member: brent82

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by brent82, Nov 12, 2009.

1. brent82

brent82 Guest

New Member: brent82

Name: Brent
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): br3van3l (PS3)

Time Zone: MST
    General Availability: Weekdays after 6 pm and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Bills, Sabres, University at Buffalo Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, this is my first but I pride myself as a fair, realistic player that is fun to play against.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since the late 80's and playing online for 7 years, usually with sports games.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I value a realistic video game experience which most closely resembles the actual sport being played.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 27 so these are my peers. The more mature age should lend itself to more realistic play.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Rules look fair.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I recently moved to Denver, CO for a job. I have spent the first 27 years of my life in Buffalo, NY so I am an avid Bills, Sabres and UB fan. I love college football, it's probably my favorite sport.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I want to be a part of the NCAA 10 league.
  2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Nice App, that's what it is supposed to look like. Welcome to TF, hope you find a suitable dynasty. Contact T2express for an opening in The Evolution.
  3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jul 22, 2009
    we have an opening in Gridiron Gladiators.
    pac 10 is open
    usc and cal are taken

pm with interest ...first come first serve
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    we got an opening in Cream of the Crop too.....

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jul 22, 2009
    we just filled up so go wit the losers of creamed corn.

haha jk