New Member: Brian Peter

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 15, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Brian Peter,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Name: Brian Peter Jr
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Warferr
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: WARFIREEE
    Time Zone: -8 PST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Only time I am not available is 6pm est - 7pm est.
    Favorite Teams: San Diego Chargers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I play in another Madden league called Average Joes, over at MaddenJoes.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Not long on Madden, but I played a lot of FPS games on the PC. Recently started playing madden on the xbox instead of the PC and fell in love with the franchise mode. Am currently loving the online franchise over at Average Joes as well.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am an average SIM player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I would say I would fit in well. I like older communities because that usually means the community isn't full of immature people. Things will be done in a professional manor and according to your rules and the way the league seems to be organized it seems that it isn't just a joke league full of abusers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I may need some help going over the way the salaries worked and the trades. Some of it kind of confused me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am in the US Army. I head off to basic training January 24th and I am just trying to enjoy my time before I leave and hopefully when I get to AIT I will have some communities I can come back to and continue playing with.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Not sure, I haven't got a chance to meet any of the other players. I hope that I can soon. I keep an open mind about everyone and everything until I get to know them/it.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hopefully I get to enjoy doing what we all enjoy doing, playing madden online with a group of good guys.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Playout the game and confront the commissioner about your opponent and how he/she broke the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I was looking and I liked TMFL. There is a lot of leagues that have posted all though I couldn't find TMFL's post, I have seen that there are teams with no owners so I was hoping that I could squeeze in there and grab a spot. :)

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved.

RynoAid - does Brian need to become a premier member to play in the TMFL?

Brian - Once Ryno answers that question, I'll get back to you on joining the TMFL - I'm the commissioner.

4. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Awesome, sounds good. Thank you.

5. Keller

Brian - head over to the TMFL forum areas and introduce yourself.

The thead that is sticked at the top "owners and contact list" is up to date with the latest teams. Please state which team you are going to be in your introduction.

Once you've posted there, I'll get you the details about how to join xtreme-football and how to join up on the console.

6. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Will do right now. Thanks.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    So.... We're you born with two first names? Or... you know...

8. Brian Peter

Brian Peter Walk On

Actually born with four technically, Brian Lee Peter Jr. lol

• Like Like x 3
  9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

what a joke this guy was... hey, hope you don't run away from basic the first time they get in your grill.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Well then

:)

11. Keller

Looks like he did a real stellar job sticking to his word on this one.