New Member: Brian

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bsbgw1, Nov 10, 2010.

1. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Name: Brian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox: bsbgw1
    Email: brianbags@gmail.com
    AIM: n/a (let me know if this is required)
    Time Zone: Central US
    General Availability: Weekday afternoons &nights and Sunday. Rarely Friday or Saturday.
    Favorite Teams: Alabama & Mizzou
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A different online dynasty website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have been a part of few NCAA dynasties last year and this year, but none have lasted long term due to inactive players.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since around the time the n64 came out, so about 13 years offline and 4/5 online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say pretty casual but active.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well I would like to say I am mature for my age since I have worked the last two summers on an Army base with almost all employees being older than me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I actually am currently attending The University of Alabama and am also a Mizzou fan because my parents went to college there. I love the South and Roll Tide!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

very active on the dynasties page I am assigned to, and decently active on other pages.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

An online dynasty that will actually last and be active.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I may save the video highlights of him doing it and report it to the commisioner?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have not...I saw new members start here so here I am :p

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Any interest in a madden league Brian?

3. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

No only NCAA 11 sorry

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

You sound like you might be a good fit for my league. It's the East Coast Brawl online dynasty. We have a big 10 opening right now and another spot that will probably come open soon. We have a user being deployed to Afghanistan in a few months.

But I'm sure you're application will be approved and if you're interested come on down and say hi. Here's a link to the league page.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-east-coast-brawl.180/

It's a very active dynasty and we're having alot of fun.

btw, my name is Brian too. Welcome to the neighborhood!

5. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

I wouldn't mind joining that one, but I was hoping there would be a new one starting soon. Any way to sign up for a dynasty that I can start from the beginning on?

6. BDSDIGITAL

that's something you would need to talk to drifterbub about. I doubt they are looking to start any new dynasties right now though. But you would have to ask him.

7. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Plus we are only in week 5. We restarted. It's bout as close as you'll get to a fresh start right now

8. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Ok sounds good. If I get accepted I'll join...what teams from the Big 10 are available? and is there a name i can search for on the ea website to check it out?

9. BDSDIGITAL

It's ecb2

Here's a link

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_us...le=moduleDynastyHub&dynid=133461&sku=662A0001

We do most of our content and discussion here in the forum though.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-east-coast-brawl.180/

so if you want a really good feel for what we do go to the 2nd link.

the teams available are Notre Dame, Penn St, Iowa, Mich St., and then some of the moderate type teams like Northwestern etc. but I can't imagine you would want one of them. The teams taken are Wisconsin, OSU, and Michigan. We moved ND to the Big 10 to accommodate a user that is no longer with us.

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application approved. Welcome to TF Brian!

11. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Thank you very much! And BDS, I would like to join as Penn. State if thats alright.

12. BDSDIGITAL

sure. Come on down to the east coast brawl forum and say hi to everyone. I'll get you a friend request in a little bit and you can get started now. We just advanced to week 6 this morning.

Go ahead and read up on the rules and everything and if you have any questions let me know. Welcome to the league.