NEW MEMBER: Brian

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Brian202202, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Name: Brian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Ghost202 XBOX
    Email: ryanfacebookgames@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: East
    General Availability: Doesn't Matter
    Favorite Teams: Michigan but I can play with another team
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since Atari. Since Xbox
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Fair to middling lol
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Cool guy, Friendly, Easy to get along with, Doesn't mind taking a loss if it happens
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A new depth to the game to fulfill my more advanced preferences
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I will pretty much have the guy deal with his own shame. We are grown men shouldn't be cheating on video games. That being said I would make a post about it.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I have. I think I want to be in the operation game.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Brian can please elaborate on your answers.

3. Are you a competitive player or win at all costs type? What type of player are you?
    9. Re-read the rules and general expectations in the new member lounge then re-answer this question.

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I had a good 10 min convo with Brian over Xbox Live last night and I feel that he is going to be a good addition. The impression I got from him was that he is a sim player that enjoys building his programs up. I have extended a place to him in Overdrive dependent upon his acceptance here.

4. Keller

I know he was initially interested in Madden as well. Brian please keep us posted.

@rich - thanks for the input, i appreciate it

5. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

3. I am a competitive player. I like to win, but to me being competitive also includes integrity. Cheesing and Glitching aren't fun (and I'm not sophisticated enough to know how). I will of course play my best and want to win but I'll take an honest loss over a cheese win.

9. Re-reading the rule lol I guess I would not post on the forum. I will maybe bring it to the attention of The Richinator the forum leader.

With regard to Madden I may soon be joining a league in that game as well. I may also join another NCAA league.

6. Keller

Brian - nice responses, you'd want to take any complaints to whoever the commish is of that league, not necessarily Rich, haha.

Anyway, the TMFL is looking for Madden players so if you're interested pop over to the forum and check us out, we've got a pretty nice system and group of guys chugging along now.

@Emmdotfrisk - review time?

7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

actually, its The Richuation haha

8. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Cool yeah I am headed out and may do that later this evening if not too inebriated lol

9. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

LMAO! Sorry Rich honest mistake... I can be The Brianator from hence forth lol

10. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

One thing... I am still unable to reply in my league forum this makes it tough to schedule my game for the week and give my recruiting recap

If someone in my league sees this I can play UGA either lateish tonight if I'm home or tomorrow if not. I'm pretty open tomorrow I think but tonight's cool too.

11. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On

Hey Keller where do I go for the madden league I'm down

12. Keller

Brian you will be unable to post anywhere outside this forum until your application gets approved - patience is a virtue they say - haha.

As far as Madden, like I said, check out the TMFL forum. Read our rules, read our salary cap stuff, read up on how the league is run before you go committing yourself to it. It takes work and dedication, its not just for the casual player - we expect a lot from our owners. If it still sounds like your cup of tea after you've read up on things, shoot me a private message and we'll talk about getting you up to speed and squared away for joining.

13. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Brian

14. Brian202202

Brian202202 Walk On