New Member bribri121212

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bribri121212, Mar 5, 2010.

1. bribri121212

bribri121212 Guest

New Member bribri121212

Name: Brian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3. bribri121212
    Email:brianlayden@yahoo.com
    AIM: blayden26
    Time Zone: eastern.
    General Availability: From around 7 pm- midnight on weekdays. Any time on weekends, with notice.
    Favorite Teams: UAB, Rutgers, Texas in NCAA. Jets for NFL.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:I heard about tradition football from cp3bestpg, I've played with him in dynasties, and he suggested I come here.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I've been plaing in online dynasties since they originated in NCAA. I also was in a Madden league for a bit this year, but there were far too many cheesers.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing videogames since I was around 5, maybe a little older. I've been playing online since Socom US Navy Seals came out for the ps2. That was my first online game.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm a smashmouth type of player. Straightforward sim style. I play and coach a lot like the Jets, which is understandable since I am a huge fan.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel that although I am a bit young for the group, I should be able to fit in pretty well. I don't act like the usual sterotypical online teenager that does nothing but whine and cheat.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules, and they seem very fair. It will be a nice change of pace to see people actually playing football the way it is meant to be played.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I've actually played football for four years. I am a runningback and cornerback. I'll be continuing my career in college while studying preveterinary medicine. I play a lot of videogames in my spare time, they are sort of my stress relief. That is my life in a nutshell right now, since I like to stay busy when I'm not at home.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I've checked out the different leagues. I don't really see one in particular that I feel that I want to be in over the others. I'm just excited to get a chance to play with some fair, and advanced players.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

Welcome to TF, Brian.

3. bribri121212

bribri121212 Guest

thanks a lot!