1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member brihahn

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by brihahn, Aug 27, 2009.

1. brihahn

brihahn Walk On

New Member brihahn

Name: Brian Hahn
    Gamertag XBOX: AZPIMP1
    Email:brihahn33@yahoo.com
    AIM:none yet
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability: Evenings Friday Saturday
    Favorite Teams: Cards
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Rynoaid, Fosh, Ramirez are all old friends.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I have been in several online madden leagues. Its been so long I cant rember the names.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years or longer I started with a pong game and then the Atari damn I feel old. I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Madden only.

3. What type of player would you say you are? STR8 player no cheese

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think all ages is a good mix

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read....I have and no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in AZ and just recently married with no kids. I know allot of these guys from the old school days. I enjoy wakeboarding, golf and basketball.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I have seen the different leagues. Im currently looking for a Madden team.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

Hahn back from the dead. Good to see you around.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

other people call it Ecuador fosh...geez...

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

Ahhh...thats what they are calling it now.