New Member: briosu99

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by briosu99, Aug 1, 2009.

1. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

New Member: briosu99

Name: Brian Evans
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BRI OSUBucks99 (Xbox)
    Email: brian.evans.74@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 7 weekdays, weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: Ohio State Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Many, most being the old Front Page Sports Football leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing it seems like all of my life, Atari 2600 on. I've been playing online for about 12 years all told. Since Xbox came out on the consoles.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm competitive but a good sport. I don't like to trashtalk or play with those who do excessively. I want to get into a league with longevity and active players, which seems to be somewhat hard to find. I am very active in any leagues I get into.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

That's perfect for me, I'm mature and want my leaguemates to be as well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I've read the rules and guidelines, no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm an avid online gamer and have been for many years. I'm looking for a competitive league of mature players that will have longevity, even if it's a new league right now. I would like to take an active role in the league I join and want others in the league to do the same, this makes it more fun for everyone to get to know the people you will compete against.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have, but don't see any openings. I am looking forward to joining a league and contributing actively to it.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

A fellow Buckeye. nice.

The OFFL is opening up a few spots soon. The rosters should update shortly. Get in touch with any commish you like, and we'll see what we can do for you. Give the descriptions a read, and pick one that fit who and how you want to play.

But feel free to check out all the site's dynasties. There's a ton of them.

Welcome to the site,

AG

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Check your pm's.