New Member: brockman333

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by brockman333, Jun 5, 2010.

1. brockman333

brockman333 Walk On

New Member: brockman333

Name: Erick Brockman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3: brockman333
    Email: brockman333@gmail.com
    AIM: brockman333
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Open for anytime
    Favorite Teams: Milwaukee Brewers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Leaguedaddy.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in a couple of Madden and The Show leagues on PS2 and a couple madden leagues for the 360. I recently got a PS3 and want to start having some fun with other people again.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was 10. I started out on the PC and moved to console gaming.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a fun and competitive player. I like to simulate as if I was watching the game. I like to have fun with a bunch of guys...sort of like a brotherhood.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? My age is obviously much younger than the average age. I would rather play with more mature adults than a bunch of young kids screaming and hollering when something good happens to them. While in a PC clan, I was 12 years old whereas the adults were 30-50. I carried myself well and if any references are needed, I will be glad to send a few email addresses your way.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and gameplay. I have no questions or concerns. Happy as can be about both.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a college student currently at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. I am majoring in criminal justice and minoring in music. I am aspiring a career in law enforcement, probably in a bigger city, and eventually end up on a DEA or SWAT team. I am on the power lifting team at UW-Oshkosh. I am also an aspiring body builder. I put a lot of effort in lifting weights so if I ever go on a rant about it, just tell me that you don't give a shit or change the subject to sports/women...either one works. Overall, my goal in life is to help people, inspire people, and keep the world safe.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on being extremely active. As I said, I like building relationships via gaming and like playing the console games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get a few good friendships, good laughs here and there, and good game playing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I have had this happen numerous times to me. I would finish the game. I would then talk to the person on AIM and say hey, t this rule was broken while playing the game. I would sort of warn the person of this rule. I might also talk to the person in game and say hey bro, watch this rule or something like that. Of course, in the nicest way possible. If it gets out of hand, I would go to the league commissioner and address the problem.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am obviously interested in the baseball aspect of TF, but I am also interested in the madden leagues.

Thank you TF members for taking the time to read this and considering me to be apart of your league!

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Hey man. Welcome to TF. While you haven't been officially accepted yet (the guys that do that appear to be busy getting everything setup for NCAA football and all that), make sure you look around at the various leagues and maybe talk to the commishes for the Madden and The Show leagues. They're a great group of guys and while I'm not sure if they have any openings, I'm sure once they do and you get accepted, they'll be contacting you.

If nothing else, feel free to post around in the Cheap Seats and Locker Room forums just to get a feel for the guys around here cause there's a lot of great guys around here that really enjoy playing football, baseball, soccer, and Forza so I'm sure you can find something to do.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Erick!