New Member Brogan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Brogan, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brogan

Brogan Guest

New Member Brogan

Name: Johann
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox Live McWhammer
    AIM: Don't Have One
    Time Zone: Est.
    General Availability:
    Monday- 2:45 to 10 Pm Open
    Tuesday- 2:45 to 10 Pm Open
    Wednesday- 2:45 to 10 Pm Open
    Thursday- 2:45 to 10 Pm Open
    Friday- 2:45 to 12 Am Open
    Saturday- 8:00 Am to 12:00 Am
    Sunday- 8:00 Am to 10:00 Pm

Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Operation Sports
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No I haven't but always tried to
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    8 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    SIM I love to have a great and aggressive defense for I love to attack the offense! For offense is where I am still kinda confused for I love to run and pass at the same time but I wouldn't call it balanced I basically find the strength of my team and use it to make my team a full on power-house
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    well I am mature for my age
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and I will oblige by them
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I am a chill kinda guy and I use to play football for my High-school I went to Two State Championships and now I help out my old team to get back there for I am assisting as a Running Back coach and Conditioning coach but right now I go to Penn St (Main Campus) and I am very interested in Sports Management and Business Marketing.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes and I am very interested in all but I would love to see a new one and start from scratch
  2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    I saw your post in my league...

I don't really do a "waiting list" anymore..

If I need a guy I'll just kinda throw out an interview to multiple people, but I'll definately keep you in mind if a spot ever opens up...not sure how likely that is..

I see you have posted in The Creation, that should be a good one for you as it is restarting from scratch..

GL here, and welcome.
  3. Brogan

Brogan Guest

Alright man thanks tho I really appreciate it
  4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    Best start working up on a new account mr. lequisha.

You can change your GT, change your screen name, leave out some info..

but you still write the same, say you're from PA, and HAVE THE SAME REAL NAME.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    HA! Wonder if anyone can spot the similarities! Good Work Murk
  6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    douchebag is banned again...

seriously, how stupid do you think we are. Your IP says it all, so no matter who you say you are, i will find you via your ISP and your IP block.
  7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    f*ck I'm an idiot. I had him in the rivalry I think I already have a replacement though
  8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.