Approved New Member: Broken Stixx

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 31, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Broken Stixx

Broken Stixx Walk On

Aug 31, 2013
    MY name is Jules , but most know me as Juice. I've been playing sorts titles since forever, I'm here to join to leagues and interact with the members of this here site and enjoy myself!
  3. Broken Stixx

Broken Stixx Walk On

Aug 31, 2013
    Name: Juice
    (please state whether its PS or XBOX): A n00b Movel [XBox360]
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: MrVolcano7
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: any time after 3pm
    Favorite Teams:Dolphins, Florida Marlins, and
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I found out TSO through OS
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden
    2. How long have you been playing video games? 10 years
    How long have you been playing online? 3 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Very Friendly and competitive
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't feel there is that much of a different as I had to grow up fast when I was young since my siblings were practically raised by me, and the fact that I don't have much friends my age
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read the rules and agree to abide by them
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm in college working on attending a bachelors degree for egineering while interning at a firm belonging to a family friend
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'd fit in pretty well as I can assure there will be no friction between me or any of your current or future members
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Gain friends and make memories
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll talk to my opponent and try to handle the situation in a civilized mannner, if the situation is not close to being resolved I'll speak to the league owner or an admin
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I prefer a madden league with a no switch rule that is ratings based
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012