New Member: Brooksore88

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Brooksore88, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Brooksore88

Brooksore88 Guest

New Member: Brooksore88

Name:Brooks Ore
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Brooksore88 (PS3)
    Email: ore88@vt.edu
    AIM: Oreo1621
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Very flexible, weeknights are best.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Va Tech Hokies
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Cimmy24

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    I was a commish of a PS3 OD that has been going on since NCAA 09 came out along with Cimmy. I do not like playing in dynasties that last 2 weeks with cheesy players, and I am very committed to the leagues I have been in.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing NCAA since 97, online the past couple years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I like to have a mobile QB but it doesnt mean I'm a cheesy scrambler. I am a run-first pass-second type of player that likes to pick his spots to go deep. I know how to take a loss, and enjoy it when someone is better than me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    If you're mature it doesn't matter what age you are, I'm fine with whatever.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Nope looks good

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    My team doesn't matter, I will beat you. haha

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

All squared away Buttsore ;)

3. Brooksore88

Brooksore88 Guest

haha oh how i missed that........just remember ur 0-6 vs me cuntwrap supreme

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Cheese :D