New Member: Broth262

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by broth262, Dec 30, 2010.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Name:
    Gamertag(360): MrM4nager
    Email: broth262@yahoo.com
    AIM: rothmantra
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weeknights from 8PM at the latest on, usually earlier. Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Maryland Terrapins, Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Have played in multiple NCAA and Madden leagues. All have had their own websites usually through proboards.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games since as long as I can remember. My grandfather had an NES and Super Nintendo at his house and I had older brothers who played videogames, so they were all around me growing up.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Competitive and intelligent. I almost always know what to do, just not always able to do it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well my friends have always called me an old man and people I know have always said that I act much older then my age. And while they say I act like I am 60, I think it is easier to deal with a 60 yeard old who may be overly mature then someone who is immature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes. None.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a 19 year old college student currently enrolled at the University of Maryland. I love sports, always have. I hope to be a collegiate football coach one day. Have been a big fan of the NCAA series for a longtime and love playing NCAA Dynasties, it gives me a way of feeling like I am really coaching, and I love it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active once I get involved. Obviously there are times when I am busy and will be off doing other things and I wont be as active. But I enjoy message boards, and I believe this will be no different.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to become involved in successful leagues and dynasties free of cheese that last more than a week. As well as meeting other people that enjoy sports games as much as I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Send him a message stating that he just broke the rules. Save the highlights and inform the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have done some quick searching but nothing extensive enough to remember which leagues caught my eye.

2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Sorry for posting in black.

Name: Brian Rothman
    Gamertag(360): MrM4nager
    Email: broth262@yahoo.com
    AIM: rothmantra
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weeknights from 8PM at the latest on, usually earlier. Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Maryland Terrapins, Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Have played in multiple NCAA and Madden leagues. All have had their own websites usually through proboards.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games since as long as I can remember. My grandfather had an NES and Super Nintendo at his house and I had older brothers who played videogames, so they were all around me growing up.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Competitive and intelligent. I almost always know what to do, just not always able to do it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well my friends have always called me an old man and people I know have always said that I act much older then my age. And while they say I act like I am 60, I think it is easier to deal with a 60 yeard old who may be overly mature then someone who is immature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes. None.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a 19 year old college student currently enrolled at the University of Maryland. I love sports, always have. I hope to be a collegiate football coach one day. Have been a big fan of the NCAA series for a longtime and love playing NCAA Dynasties, it gives me a way of feeling like I am really coaching, and I love it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active once I get involved. Obviously there are times when I am busy and will be off doing other things and I wont be as active. But I enjoy message boards, and I believe this will be no different.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to become involved in successful leagues and dynasties free of cheese that last more than a week. As well as meeting other people that enjoy sports games as much as I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Send him a message stating that he just broke the rules. Save the highlights and inform the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have done some quick searching but nothing extensive enough to remember which leagues caught my eye.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Brian, any interest in a Madden league?

4. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Didn't get Madden this year. Thanks for the offer though.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

No problem. Good luck out there.

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

@Emmdotfrisk

Whats the status on this app? This guy is joining The Bigs family...

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

@broth262

Hey man, this is AJ Hart MN.. I played in an OD with you back when 11' dropped in July. I left after I realized how unsim some of the guys were. You have found the right place bro. JFace is a great commish and hopefully you found a OD that will last as I know most of the guys over there are not the seasonal gamers. If a spot opens up in any of the leagues I'm in I'll hit you up with a PM gauging your interest.

Have fun man, this is a great place for NCAA gamers..

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO