New Member: Brotha2ThaNight<Xbox 360>

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Brotha2ThaNight, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Brotha2ThaNight

Brotha2ThaNight Walk On

New Member: Brotha2ThaNight&lt;Xbox 360&gt;

Name: Vinny W.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Brotha2ThaNight<XBOX>
    Email: bigvoo@yahoo.com
    AIM: Brotha2DaNite12
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: late nights(11pEST - 2amESP)
    Favorite Teams: Miami and UConn(NCAA) Eagles(Madden)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Bruce80

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, MM and VSN, Football and baseball

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

since atari and since sega put madden online

3. What type of player would you say you are?

SIM

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I love its for the mature crowd I have been hoping to find a spot like this.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?

Any questions or concerns? I have and no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a long time sports gamer, some of your members will remember from such sites as MM and VSN, I am not always the most active poster unless I'm in season and gaming. I am HUGE Philadelphia Eagles fan, New York Mets fan, The U(U of Miami)football and UNC basketball. I am becoming a UConn Football guy as we finally have D1 in state. I have 1 kid and 1 on the way so I won't be trying to do to much so maybe 1 league and some good gaming friends as my gaming list has gone stale and I am going to do some spring cleaning after I finish this message. All in all I am a sim sports gamer who dabbles in the COD world on the side and some Halo too.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

hopefully I will be a daily contributor to whatever league I am in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

great gaming and new gaming buddies(along with reconnecting with some old ones...is Chodite creeping around here(y) )

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

assuming hes on a headset discuss it with him then and there. if he continues to do so just tell one of the mods. I don't get into he sed she sed on forums.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I am hoping Bruce80 can point me in the right direction as he knows my gaming schedule and needs

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Once you answer this question we will get you goin Vinny.

3. Brotha2ThaNight

Brotha2ThaNight Walk On

thanks for the tip I have updated the answe is now available

4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey brotha, I think I remember you from VSN/sporsleaguer in an mlb the show league that was started by Houtz "The Golden Sombrero" Glad to see you on board over here. You will love this site.

5. Brotha2ThaNight

Brotha2ThaNight Walk On

hey pepper yea I remember u from VSN and other spots too...whats your XBOX GT assumimg thats what system your on so we can get a game in...I'm still Brotha2ThaNight

6. Brotha2ThaNight

Brotha2ThaNight Walk On

Ok all info filled out...bruce where you at

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.