New Member: Bruinboy20

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 28, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Bruinboy20,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Bruinboy20

Bruinboy20 Walk On

Name: Richard Meyer
    PSN: Bruinboy20
    Email: rmeyer146@cox.net
    AIM: Have fun
    Time Zone: Central Standard
    General Availability: Most afternoons and many evenings
    How Did You Hear about TW12 Tournaments: Through EA's Tiger Woods forum

1. Played in online league a couple years ago organized through the Tiger Woods forum on EA.

2. Have been playing video games for only three years. I play Tiger Woods series and MLB The Show, almost exclusively. Only have played Tiger Woods online.

3. Average at best.

4. I would definitely skew your demographic much higher. Just looking for guys and gals who want to play sim golf. The age doesn't matter to me.

5. Yes, I've read the rules and guidelines. No question off the top of my head, other than coordinating getting matches with other players that fits our schedules.

6. Grew up in So Cal and graduated from UCLA. Been a sports fan all my life, primarily baseball, football, basketball and golf. Played football in high school. Enjoy snow skiing and an occasional round of golf. Married 40 years. Have two married, adult children who each have two children. Wine is a hobby. Have a wine cellar in our basement. Live in Omaha, NE.

7. Active enough to participate in the golf league. If I like this, I probably well venture into baseball.

8. Meet other people online. Enjoy friendly competition.

9. Ask him/her about it first. Maybe I misunderstood something or he/she mistakingly did something. If that doesn't resolve things, then bring it to the attention of the people in charge of the league.

10. As I said earlier, I may be interested in a baseball league in the future, but first I need to be approved for the Tiger Woods league!

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hey Richard, welcome... good to see us getting some seasoned gamers on here. My dad was thinking about joining for the Tour too, he's 61, but thought maybe he would be the by far the oldest. I can tell him now that we have someone his age already.

someone will be along to approve your app shortly, thanks for checking us out.

4. Bruinboy20

Bruinboy20 Walk On

Glad to hear it. If it's approved do I need to do anything more to be part of the golf league?

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

once approved (officially) you just hop down to the golf forum and post in the interest thread for the system you play on.

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO Richard! Your application has been approved. Let me know if you have any problems posting in other sections of the website.