Approved New Member: bruno_sardine

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome bruno_sardine,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. bruno_sardine

bruno_sardine Walk On

Name: Garrett
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): AuRevoirGophers (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: the.gnowak@gmail.com (Skype)
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights 7-11, Weekends 6-midnight
    Favorite Teams: Packers, Ravens, Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Buddy of mine (Shnoogans10)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since I was a kid (SNES), online since Halo on XBOX

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, but really just looking for a game with a fun, interesting opponent

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I work with a tight group of people age 24-40 (I am the youngest of the bunch). We work very well together, have the same sense of humor, and relate to each other with ease.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? The GENERAL MADDEN RULES area is empty, but I've read the general forum rules and I like the mature environment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a huge football fan (gig 'em) and recently graduated from TAMU. I work in Houston with some fellow Ags and I am just settling into the "adult" life. I'm back on the XBOX and excited about Madden tonight (whoop!). I'm now looking for a group of people to play online with, and would like a good community to be a part of for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will fit in well with a mature group of people that share a common interest in football. Less serious: I want to get online, grab a beer, and play some FREAKING FOOTBALL!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good community for a long time, year after year.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? In a less serious situation, I would probably take it up with the guy I'm playing against (either on headset or in PM) and try to settle it. If it's more important, I'd take the issue up to commissioner. But we're all adults and can handle it, right?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I was taking a look at the rookie XBOX league (Rookie Symposium) and that seems like a good start for a new person like myself.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  4. bruno_sardine

bruno_sardine Walk On

Exciting! Thanks a bunch. My buddy can finally stop listening to me talk about being accepted or not. :cool:

5. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Yeah, that will be good. Give the Xbox kids hell.

6. bruno_sardine

bruno_sardine Walk On

If I can find a league to join... They're all booked. :(