New Member: BRUNOMG2010 (PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BRUNOMG2010, Jun 8, 2010.

1. BRUNOMG2010

BRUNOMG2010 Walk On

New Member: BRUNOMG2010 (PS3)

Name: Matthew Gariboldi
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GKilla2888 (PSN)
    Email: matthew_gariboldi@brown.edu
    AIM: baldi1nut
    Time Zone: Mountain (Arizona)
    General Availability: Weekday Nights after 6pm / Weekend Afternoons 12pm -5pm
    Favorite Teams: Arizona Cardinals, ASU and U of A
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have never participated in any online leagues, but I do frequently play online games in Madden and NCAA. I am glad I found a group of guys that love sim football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was 10 years old. I started playing online a few years back.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say that I am a serious player that loves the game of football and wants it to be played the right way. I enjoy the game whether I win or lose and I just want to have fun with the whole gaming experience.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Even though I am only 22, I feel like I will blend right in with the rest of the guys here at TF and enjoy playing both Madden and NCAA.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and gameplay guidelines and I have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    This past May I graduated from Brown with a degree in Human Biology. I played football at Brown and enjoy snowboarding, listening to all types of music, playing poker, and playing all sports video games. In the fall I am attending a Masters program at Northeastern for Sports Leadership.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I am always on my computer, so I plan to be very active in the TF community. I enjoy reading the posts in all the different threads.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to become a better player and at the same time have some fun here at TF. My membership will hopefully introduce many to many fellow gamers who have the same amount of love for the Madden and NCAA franchises as I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would pause the game and talk to the player nicely about the rule in question. If he ignores me or continues to break the rules I would play out the rest of the game and then speak with the commissioner about the violation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have looked over the various PS3 leagues here at TF and I have to say I am impressed by all of them. I would be very happy to join any of the leagues and hopefully can join two, one similar to the Cream of the Crop, where I can use a Powerhouse team and one similar to The Good The Bad and The 'Nasty where I can take a cupcake school and hopefully turn them into a dyansty (this might be hard this year with the new recruiting logic). IF there are any openings for NCAA 10 dynasties right now I would be interested.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think Cream is full, hit up Gunit for that. The GBN I have no clue about. We have an opening in Chaos if interested. Once your approved hit myself or Jvigorous1 up. It's an any team dynasty at the moment

3. BRUNOMG2010

BRUNOMG2010 Walk On

Ok thank you JerzeyReign, I will definitely hit you up for BCS Chaos once I am approved.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved.. Welcome to TF Matthew!

5. BRUNOMG2010

BRUNOMG2010 Walk On

Thank you HackGolfer

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Bruno I sent you a long (5000 character) PM. I'm at the office now but check the forums sporadically throughout the day. If you have any questions PM me. Thanks!