Approved New Member: Bryce Rogers

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Bryce Rogers,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Bryce Rogers

Bryce Rogers Walk On

Aug 26, 2012
    Name: Bryce Rogers
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: ODU Monarch 011
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype - broge011
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Sunday - Thursday; available most times as long a time is communicated I can meet for any game whenever is needed except Saturday nights. Most of my times are available after 6 PM, again unless we make a specific availability which is no problem
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: SFRanger6969 Let me know about this site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have played in NCAA and Madden Leagues. I used to play in leagues set up through, and then a community was formed through a number of my friends online and I have played in Madden and NCAA leagues for around five years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I can remember, and I have been playing online since Xbox Live first came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a competitive player, that likes to play within the spirit of what I see on Sunday. I enjoy competing with players who have a similar mentality, and want to replicate football at its highest level to the best of their abilities, not look for ways to cheat the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Though I am only 23, I have graduated college and I am engaged. This puts me in a different frame of mind then a lot of other people my age. After all I will have a wife to take care of soon!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I graduated college with a degree in Finance and Business analytics, and I will soon be starting a financial adviser training program with a local financial firm. As I mentioned I am engaged. I have one dog, a beagle, and I love playing all sports video games. I play mostly NHL and Madden pretty religiously.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I have the ability to get along with everyone I meet, which has led me to my career choice. Getting long and fitting in with this community will prove no different as we all have like minded interests as far as video game competition is concerned.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find leagues I can look forward to playing in year round every year. I want to run an NFL franchise that I can look forward to going forward with every single year, and know I will have healthy competition at every turn.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would finish the game. I would then message the other player to ask them if they knew of the rule they had broken. If they said they did not know, I would ask a moderator or admin if we should replay or if it should stand. If they then said they did know they broke the rule but did not care I would finish the game and then report it to an admin or moderator

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have seen a number of the different Madden leagues and believe I would be interested in participating in any of the sim leagues that are offered here.
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009
  4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Jun 5, 2012
    Welcome! Go Vikings!