Approved New Member: btbam91

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome btbam91,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

Name: Noe Brito
    Gamertag: btbam91 (Xbox 360)
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games:

SUMMER: Monday - Saturday, evenings
    Sunday - All Day

FALL: Depends on how my work/school schedule work together, but I'm a college student, I can squeeze my time. :)

Favorite Teams:

USC Trojans, Baltimore Ravens, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Dodgers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA NCAA Football Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I played in a small NCAA Online Dynasty last year, but that didn't last due to lack of user commitment. I played in a solid NFL league back on NFL 2k5.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games since I was 5 years old. Started up on XBOX Live in the 6th grade. That was about 2003 I think.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

FAIR and REAL. One of my features of all time was the SIM % in NFL 2k5. You were able to rate a player based on how SIM they played. I hate cheese. I punt on 4th down unless the situation calls for it, (losing late in the 4th, or a 4th and inches deep in enemy territory and just outside my FG kicker range) run a pro style offense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I have no problem with playing older gamers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No uestion or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am currently a senior at the University of Southern California majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I've been watching USC Football since 1999 when my brother enrolled. USC Football is easily my favorite sport and that translates to me playing a lot of NCAA Football. I look forward to joining an online dynasty with other people who share the same passion for College Football!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Absolutely. We are all sports lovers!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Participate in a solid community and join an NCAA Football Online Dynasty!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would bring it up to the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

Definitely looking for any NCAA online league. As long as it's dedicated and doesn't die out halfway through the season!

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Most leagues on the site play NCAA year round or close to it, so I don't think you will have trouble with that. The Staff keeps a close eye on all leagues here and make sure they are running well.

Very nice application, welcome to TSO!

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

5. btbam91

btbam91 Walk On

Thanks PAgamer07! I look forward to participating in the community!

• Like Like x 1