new member: buff67

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by buff67, Sep 6, 2009.

1. buff67

buff67 Guest

new member: buff67

Name: Brad
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):buff67 (xbox)
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:weekeday's 6-10pm, weekend afternoons or evenings
    Favorite Teams:Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Bears, St. Louis Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Searching online for ncaa online dynasties to play in

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?Yes, played in ncaa 09 and ncaa10 and served as commish

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since atari in 80's playing online for 3 years or so, i only play sports games

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim player, in the league i host all my users agreed to rules i sent them via email, one of which i check stats for sim play...i don't like to lose (but who does) but i do lose often and am the first to congradulate someone for beating me in a well played gm

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer this....nothing against the teenagers but they don't seem to have the loyality or maturity as the older players do

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've read the rules and i love them

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Married no kids, have a job, love college fb, played in college for 4 years, love to ride my harley, workout, and play volleyball.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I'm seeking a league that is more tradiional, without switching teams to new conferances, also would like a league that starts with like all 3 or 4 star prestige teams so we can build our teams up thorughout the years.
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Not sure if you would be intersested based on your responses, but the OFFL West has a spot open in the Pac-10. We are currently near the end of year 1, so you would be getting a good jump on next season.
  3. buff67

buff67 Guest

shawnlmason...i should have been more clear what i'm looking for. when i looked up the description of the offl west, it showed the four teams from the pac-10 were taken and the the opening was in the big 10, so i'm a little confused. I would really like to play with Iowa since I am a die hard fan, could you point me in the right direction to get hooked up with a dyn that would work for me or tell me what three teams are currently taken in the pac-10 so i can choose?
  4. buff67

buff67 Guest

shaunlmason...ok i figured out what teams are available after looking around the lounge and seeing your post there. I would like to join as Washington. Like I said before, I am very loyal and play the right way (sim style). Let me know if I am in please.