New Member: BulldawgFan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome BulldawgFan,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. BulldawgFan

BulldawgFan Walk On

Sep 8, 2011
    Name: Daniel Prestage
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX War Bulldawg
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:any thurs-sat and after 9 other days
    Favorite Teams: Mississippi State Bulldogs and Green Bay Packers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: fellow gamer QBKillar

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Only played online dynastys and franchises
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been a gamer since i was 4 with an Atari. Only been online about 4 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Conservative and Friendly. I am very competitive but I always take time to let the other player know if they made a good play or something
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I wanted to find a group of older gamers mostly because my wife says im to old to seriously though the young ins' keep on a goin fer it on 4th down and never punting then get mad and quit because I'm up by 3 TDs before half.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes i'm fine with the rules.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well I'm 26 and have been married for 5 years. No kids but do want a son. I have an AA Degree in Computer Networking and I currently work in a call center for Wow Cable/Internet/Phone company.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I love gaming and online sports. This site is dedicated to just that.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Meet fellow gamers and find some good competition.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First I would report the situation to the gm/commish/league president. Secondly I would not confront the person but would simple ask why they felt the need to break the rules.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not yet but im going to check'em out
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Jun 5, 2011
    Your gonna enjoy it over here bulldog. But be advised there are no easy games over here and it's great.
  5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009