New Member: Burg Boy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Burg Boy, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Burg Boy

Burg Boy Walk On

New Member: Burg Boy

Name: Shaun
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX | KD Cash
    Email: ksum89@gmail.com
    AIM: DurrtySouf06
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Tennessee Titans, Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Tigers, Tennessee Vols, Vandy Commodores, Alabama Roll Tide.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Read about it on the Operation Sports forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    1 league in NCAA 2011, its not very active. I have played in NBA 2k8-2k10 Leagues for years. Very Active Competitive, Top Rated Leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since the Sega Dreamcast. So I have been playing Many Years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im a pretty laid back casual player. Very competitive. I dont complain much. I play realistic football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm a college student, used to being around older people. It shouldn't be a problem here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I just read through them and they are amazing.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a Sophomore at Alabama University. I do a little bit of graphic designing, and i play real life Basketball and Football for fun. I enjoy to mainly play sports games on the 360 in my spare time.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I'll probably check AT LEAST visit once a day, if not more.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I am hoping to find and meet more gamers. Also here to find some sim competitive football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'll most likely bring it up in a respective manner. If the opposition continues to break the rules i will just bring up the problem with the admin, after playing through the game first.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I will check them out ASAP.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

please try and take the application more seriously... several of your answers are less than forthcoming and don't give us any information to judge whether your a good fit here or not..

try again.

3. Burg Boy

Burg Boy Walk On

Fixed/Edited. Sorry about the first one, i see applications are actually read here, once again i apologize. Bad first impression... But it is most definitely fixed now.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

much better.. this app can be approved now.

5. Burg Boy

Burg Boy Walk On

Thanks Ryno

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

App approved welcome to Tradition football.