New Member: byost43

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by byost43, Jul 6, 2009.

1. byost43

byost43 Walk On

New Member: byost43

Name: Brian Yost
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3: byost43
    Email:byost@uga.edu
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability:anytime after 12PM, except 2 days a week which change every week. I manage a bar, so I have to work from 9PM to around 4AM twice a week.
    Favorite NCAA Team:Georgia, Florida State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw a post from someone in this league, with this website in their signature.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    -yes, NCAA 09, NBA 2K9
    -yes, never finished any of the NCAA 09 leagues due to terrible leadership, and user activity

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    -since the regular Nintendo
    -since the first NCAA game that had online capabilities

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    -sim, I like a very balance offense. I like to run the ball to set up the pass, and I am very aggressive on defense. Overall, the most important thing to me with online leagues, and playing sports video games in general, is realism.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    -I am a bit younger than the average age, however I feel I am mature, and I think my goals for a league go hand in hand with the community you guys have created here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    -Yes, I agree with all of the rules and gameplay guidelines.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    -I bounced around to a few different leagues in NCAA 09, but I never found one that had dedicated players. I have been checking multiple NCAA forums looking for a league (pastapadre, operation sports, ncaastrategies) and I think this would be a great place for me. If you guys have any questions for me Ill be checking back in this thread a couple times a day over the next few days.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You seem to be a good fit for the new PS3 league that is being added to TF. It is currently known only as TF: TBD as we are still generating ideas for the league and a name. You will be added to the roster. Thanks, Welcome, and Good Luck.

3. byost43

byost43 Walk On

Thanks, looking forward to it.