New Member: C Young

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by C Young, Dec 28, 2010.

1. C Young

C Young Walk On

Name: Cory
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox BigCudyCud
    Email:cjhy12@gmail.com
    AIM:I use Google Talk - email listed above
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:Weekdays after 6:30, Mostly all day on Weekends
    Favorite Teams:Temple Owls, Auburn Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:eek:perationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden with randoms.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing since probably 7 or 8 years old, been playing online since it was available.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Borderline Hardcore

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Thats fine, I'm 4 yrs removed from college - normal 9-5 job.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love playin sports games, NCAA and madden in particular - lookin for something relaxing after the grind of the work day.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, I like the trash talk, team atmosphere and strategy behind the forums here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A true fulfillment of the Online Dynasty feature in NCAA., as well as meeting new people to interact with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Document when and how so, and alert the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Haven't seen anythign in particular, but looking forward to turning a lower conference team into a BCS player.

2. C Young

C Young Walk On

Name: Cory
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox BigCudyCud
    Email:cjhy12@gmail.com
    AIM:I use Google Talk - email listed above
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:Weekdays after 6:30, Mostly all day on Weekends
    Favorite Teams:Temple Owls, Auburn Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden with randoms.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing since probably 7 or 8 years old, been playing online since it was available.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Borderline Hardcore

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Thats fine, I'm 4 yrs removed from college - normal 9-5 job.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love playin sports games, NCAA and madden in particular - lookin for something relaxing after the grind of the work day.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, I like the trash talk, team atmosphere and strategy behind the forums here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A true fulfillment of the Online Dynasty feature in NCAA., as well as meeting new people to interact with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Document when and how so, and alert the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Haven't seen anythign in particular, but looking forward to turning a lower conference team into a BCS player.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Corey any interest in a madden league?

5. C Young

C Young Walk On

Not right now - sticking to NCAA for the forseeable future.

6. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

MAC inthe USA has 1 more opening. We should be Finishing off season recruiting and preseason this week. So we should be playing by middle next week if you want to get in at beginning of a season. Our dynasty is about building a program. We use MAC and Conf USA teams.