New Member:cadepetty247

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by cadepetty247, Aug 7, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

New Member:cadepetty247

Name:Cade Petty
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn-cadepetty247
    Email:texans_fan_05@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:central time zone
    General Availability:all week afternoons
    Favorite NCAA Team:texas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a thread on operations sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?yes just a league we do every year a big 12 vs SEC league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    about 10 years since i was 12
    3. What type of player would you say you are? conservative but a little agressive very serious

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? its fine the other league I was in they were around 26-30 years

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no questions they are similar to the other leagues

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am a college student going to become a math teacher/ football and baseball coach. I am a huge sports fan and love TEXAS LONGHORNS football

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? i like southern comfort/ nice league

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Even though you are a Texas Longhorn fan.... Welcome to TF!! Your application is approved..

sdid should be in contact with you about his league avaiability...