Approved New Member: cadillacbibby$

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 15, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome cadillacbibby$,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. cadillacbibby$

cadillacbibby$ Walk On

Jan 15, 2013
    Name: David / Cadillacbibby
    Gamertag- PSN XxDretoxX
    AIM/YIM- Both Aim/Yim -- Cadillacbibby
    Time Zone: Pacific / West Coast
    General Availability for User vs User games: mostly evenings but with scheduling ahead of tile can always make time to due wat i have to do to play
    Favorite Teams: Eagles and Vikings
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Word of mouth and other leagues i been in

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes , i been playin in Madden Sim Legeaus for about 5-6 years now.. I have played i many throughout my lifetime, since online madden has been around.. To name a few OGML, PTmL, EMC , SMF, Tha Pound, OMFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i been playin video games since i was a kid, NES years im an 80's baby, been playin sports games since Tecmo Bowl, loves Joe Montana Sports Talk on Sega and been playin Madden since it came out, I been playin online since online was available, even tried playing online on PS2 with the Network adapter haha but since online was available i been playin

3. What type of player would you say you are? As far as sports game i try to play as realistic as possible.. Be as competitive and fun for my opponent and just play the way the game was made to be played.. No glitches or tryin to find a way to take advantage of AI i dont see the fun or point in that.. While playin Madden, i like u to use a plethora of play calling.. A playbook has 100 plays in it why not try using them all instead of just sticking with "money plays" or the same plays everytime thats like CAMPING while playing Call of Duty its the same concept.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel i am i the same age range and probly share similar childhood memories as far as video games go so i have no problem playing video games with guys that played the same games i played through outcmy life.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i read the rules .. Pretty self explanatory and they are the type of rules i follow an the type of rules i would like all the guys in my league to follow

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a college student about to graduate in Respiratory therapy, hobbies are of course playing madden and most sports video games, ride dirt bikes, hang out with family and friends, i live in California so theres plenty of things to do out here, but one of my biggest hobbies is playing Madden.. Im a hardcore sports fan, watch everything, love my lakers, Dodgers and Eagles . Most people trip out that im an Eagles fan living in California haha thats me in short.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think ill fit in pretty good .. We all here have a similar interest and hobby that seperates us from othr people haha u know its a huge hobby when your girlfriend and family know u have a game scheduled to play so i should fit in well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get first and foremost fun, fun, fun, and a good experience in gameplay.. I wanna join a league where it isnt a waste of time for me to play.. I do my best to schedule games and stuff last thing u need is a game that isnt fun or feels like u didnt play the game how it was made to be played

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Id probly finish out the game, PM the guy ask him if he realized what he was doing.. Hit up a commish let him know how i felt and what i feel was him breaking the rules and move on to the next game an hopefully it gets taken care of.. Last thing you dont wanna do is get an in arguement or fighht about who did what

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Havent looked at all the leagues i got sent to this website by a couple firneds .. Was mostly interested in joining the 12th man league and checkin them out and getting more info and try out scrims

Last but not least hopefully i get approved and itll be fun and a pleasure to be considered
  3. cadillacbibby$

cadillacbibby$ Walk On

Jan 15, 2013
    I cant post on other things? Insufficent privelages?

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Your TSO application will need to be approved by a TSO staff member before you can post in other TSO forums. They generally review apps in bulk every 24-48 hrs.
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.