Approved New Member: callmetheguy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 4, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome callmetheguy,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. callmetheguy

callmetheguy Walk On

Jan 4, 2013
    Name: Chris Ritchey
    Gamertag(xbox 360) callmetheguy
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None, I give out my phone number for text if needed though. I havent used an IM thing for a while, but I could get skype if needed.
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Im self employed, Im avaible almost anytime except past 8 on wednesday and thursday nights.
    Favorite Teams: Steelers, Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I was looking into joining a good sim league, came upon Rookie Symposium league.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have run multiple leagues, but always for a smaller group for real life friends. Some of them (my brother being the worse) were not so sim.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive been playing as long as I can remember, my dad had a coleco. Ive been playing online games since quake1 teamfortress.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Id like to say that Im a sim player. I wont exploit bugs/ai/money plays, I never do that nano blitzing crap, I try not to cheese my players movement.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 30, I think Ill fit in just fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes Ive read it, no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im a huge steelers fan, but I live in Michigan. Im not a fairweather fan though, my entire family is from PA just outside Pittsburgh. My dad was going to Pitt when they won the national championship.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Looking around I like what I see. Immersion into the leagues, without being to over the top.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to find a good, active, sim type league. I also hope to get a better sim experience out of Madden 13, and beyond.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it was just one time, I probably wouldn't worry that much about it. Multiple times I would probably ask them to stop first, and if they didn't I would report them.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? im looking into joining Rookie Symposium. I prefer sim leagues, quicker advancements, higher difficulties(allpro or allmadden, prefer allmadden).
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.