NEW MEMBER: Cambrodia

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Cambrodia, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Cambrodia

Cambrodia Walk On

NEW MEMBER: Cambrodia

Name: Brody
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Cambrodia (xbox)
    Email:cambrodia@gmail.com
    AIM:Bro222
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:evenings
    Favorite Teams:The U
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I heard from the Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played a very competitive NCAA 10 league last year that has since broken up due to 2 of the members getting PS3s

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for over 20 years now (Jesus that's a long time), been playing online since the first days of the Dreamcast and the 2k series.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a spirited player, I think I'm pretty good. Basically only play one or two games a year - usually NCAA - by far my favorite game and always a must buy.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Sounds great to me, I'm right in that age wheelhouse.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I guess the only concern would be with the controlling of safety play. What is wrong with bringing a safety up to the line on a clear running down, or if you have picked up on your opponent's tendancies?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a freelance sports reporter who usually works for CBS Sports. I play NCAA year round and try to even bring my 360 with me if I need to be on the road for games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

If the community is as great as you claim I see myself being very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to get a good league that I lost when some of my best friends marooned me on 360 Island

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

If we're both wearing headsets I'd mention it in game, then if he continues I'll finish the game, save highlights and PM the commish. Or I'd just do nothing. I like to figure out ways to stop cheesing.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yeah, I've seen a couple leagues, but really since the game came out I just want to find a league with a couple decent teams open so I can choose.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

The issue in the past was that you could bring a FS up to LB depth consistently without consequence. In real life if a safety creep up to the line every play teams will feel more inclined to exploit the weakness over the top. In last years release you could still get back to cover the pass on D, you could essentially line up your defensive player and run around the field like a madman. In the 2011 release it isn't as bad but doing it every play is not sim.

does that make sense to you?

3. Cambrodia

Cambrodia Walk On

oh yeah, not doing it every play makes sense.

I forgot to post but the other question was about No-Huddle offense, what if you're a team like Houston (or running that offense) that is designed for no huddle?

4. Cambrodia

Cambrodia Walk On

nevermind, question answered in IM

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Brody.