New Member: CamInMyMind1350

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 5, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CamInMyMind1350,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CamInMyMind1350

CamInMyMind1350 Walk On

Name: Cameron
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CamInMyMind1350 (xbox)
    Email: Bustcam07@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Most nights
    Favorite Teams: Houston Texans, Baylor Bears, Houston Rockets, Houston Astros, NY Jets
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA 10 and 11. NBA 2k11. EA sports online and 2K sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years. Online for 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight up sim in all sports games. No glitching.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think its cool to be able to game with others who on average may be 6 to 8 years older than me. Its immaturity online these days.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns, pretty straightforward

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As active as my schedule will allow me to be, but school will be out soon.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

3. CamInMyMind1350

CamInMyMind1350 Walk On

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a big fan of sports virtual and real. I'm not a trash talker but talk from others always fuels me lol. I can be down 35-0 with 2:00 left and still do everything in my power to make it at least 35-14. I refuse to quit.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As active as my schedule will allow me to be, but school will be out soon. So very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To meet other gamers and learn new strategies and other things about the games I play.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would take note of the offense and finish the game and then report it to the comish of my league ASAP. In a civilized way of course.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, but I do plan on it

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Your application is a little disjointed.

Before I approve you, what does this mean: "Its immaturity online these days."

5. CamInMyMind1350

CamInMyMind1350 Walk On

I'm sorry, I meant to say there is alot of immaturity online these days for example, people joining dynasties or leagues stating that they clearly understand the rules but do the complete opposite knowingly.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

@CamInMyMind1350

Welcome aboard.. Cam is a great fit for the site. Was in a NCAA 10' league with him all last year and he's not only a great guy, but also a SIM player. What the heck took you so long to get over here?? It's funny, almost that entire league from last year is now here. Twist had mentioned about bringing that league over here at the beginning of this release and it never quite happened, hopefully everyone can get back together. I think Twist, Slick, Michael, Stephen, Makin, yourself and myself are now here now.. Who's left to bring over??

7. CamInMyMind1350

CamInMyMind1350 Walk On

Thanks for the recommendation AJ and I do remember Twist bringing it up, I don't think Alfa ever really looked into. As for who's left to bring over....I think I might have been the last person lol. I'm not sure though, we have plenty of new faces in the dynasty nowadays.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Cam.