Approved New Member: canes21

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 19, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome canes21,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. canes21

canes21 Walk On

Name: Zac
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX, xDxAx Nismo
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Depending on work, anywhere from 2 PM to 1 AM. Mostly nights however.
    Favorite Teams: Detroit Pistons, Miami Hurricanes(all sports), Washington Redskins, Atlanta Braves, Nashville Predators
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Saw some members on OS posting.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, but not from any other sites. Only with friends online in NCAA and College Hoops 2k8.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since the PS1 days, 7 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    One who hates winning. Maybe that's weird, maybe not around here, but I have more fun being in year 8 of a franchise and fighting for a sport in the conference title game over being dominant and in a BCS game every year.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'd say I'm younger than the average user here, but the people I play with anyways are in the average age range here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm just a guy who loves playing sports games and loves a challenge in them. I love tweaking sliders to get the game to play as realistically as possible and sometimes losing a game can make me happier than going 14-0 and being a national champion. I'm a sarcastic person, but I try not to be, but sometimes my jokes can be a bit harsh, but I honestly mean no harm by them.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    You guys like sports, games, and realistic sports games. So do I, so I think we'll work out nicely.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Maybe some new guys to play games with, maybe even some potential online leagues down the road, but I'd like to learn more about these sports games and help others get great experiences with sliders, etc.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If it was an accident, I'd be lenient, but if they blatantly broke a rule to take an advantage over me or the other members, I'd let a user in charge know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not yet, but I'll probably look around soon.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

App approved, welcome to TSO