New Member Canesguy01

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by canesguy01, Jul 9, 2009.

1. canesguy01

canesguy01 Guest

New Member Canesguy01

Name: Talyn, Chartier
    PSN Ironhide_
    Email: bizzybone411@aol.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: eastern Miami FL
    General Availability: afternoon and nights
    Favorite NCAA Team: Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? sense i was born lol started on Atari. online i started with ps2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Definitely sports, sim, fair play good sportmanship and not a cheeser.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? age is just a number.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules, no I do not have any questions.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. anything to do with the ACC.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! Unfortunately all of our PS3 leagues are full at the moment. I will be adding you to our waiting list in case a spot in any of our league's do open up.

If we get another rush of PS3 guys before the release we may even form a 4th league. So please stick around and take a look at our three current league's to see if there is a particular one you would like to be wait listed for..

Thanks

3. canesguy01

canesguy01 Guest

Hi wow thats a bummer owell it probly wont affect me that much i wont have the game until the 16th from Gamefly have to give it a test drive first, 60 bones is alot. Unless i break down lol

ok well i guess i would like to join something sim like but doesnt go over bord with the rules, it seems Tf-Saturday Heros is the most active for ps3. i would also perfer to be able to use the Miami Hurricanes if that is possible.

4. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Good to see another Canes fan.

5. canesguy01

canesguy01 Guest

You Bet how you fairing up there in AL you must get heckled alot for being a Canes fan, Atleast you dont have to deal with all the Bandwagon UF fans in Miami sense they started winning their population has tripled down here lol figures.

6. CaddilacRockBox

Yeah. It's pretty crazy. I hear about the '92 title game a lot. Then I ask well, how many National Championships have Bama been to since? That usually ends the convo. I try to make it to a game every season. I went to see BC on thanksgiving '07, last game at the OB against UVA in '08, and I went to the FSU game last year. Hoping to make OU this season.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

You probably don't want to go see the game when Oklahoma comes in, esp. if you're a Canes fan. Won't be pretty for Da U!!

8. CaddilacRockBox

Probably not. We've got tons of young talent. I just want it to be a good game.

9. canesguy01

canesguy01 Guest

hey nobuddy thought Michigan would loose to APP State crazy things have happend, Don't dout the canes we have alot of talent should be a fun game.

10. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

OU should win that game going away. If OU plays the U in a bowl game however...

11. CaddilacRockBox

Hahaha. Yeah, we usually fare well in bowl games. OU is having a rough time in BCS bowls lately, they aren't the only ones though.

12. canesguy01

canesguy01 Guest

lol thats too funny did not think of that give me a bowl game vs ou and il bet my house!!!