Approved New Member: CapEm16

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CapEm16,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CapEm16

CapEm16 Walk On

Name: Matt (for privacy sake, I will keep my last name confidential, hopefully you understand)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Gamertag (360) - CapEm16
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Saskatchewan - central+mountain depending on the time of year - we are a stupid Canadian province :)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Late nights
    Favorite Teams: Calgary Flames (NHL)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Tiger Woods Forums (Rynoaid)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, MHL or Moose Hockey League - a dedicated EA sports NHL league that has been running strong for 2 years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Leonardo DiCaprio planted inception in my mind to play video games...so about 6 years old.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Hardcore, here to win - but with a great attitude.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is only important for wine and scotch - I'm 26 with 2 kids and limited amount of time for video games, I'm sure I'll fit in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Not really - act maturely and everything will be fine. Got it!​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm here to try out the Tiger Woods 13 Traditions tour. So I play golf, work in golf and enjoy golf video games. I'm also Canadian, so inherently I play hockey video games religiously (except NHL 12 because it stinks) and also enjoy Football (the European kind) and therefore play Fifa as well.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Fine. Depends on time - any free time is dedicated to actually playing rather than posting on forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Rich and Famous. jk

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Whimper a bit, sob in the corner, get up and brush it off. Honestly, I might lose my cool or try and counter it as best as possible, but probably just brush it off as best as possible - I'm here to win, but I hate being cheated out of that opportunity.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Just the TW13 Traditions Tour. You don't have any NHL leagues and I barely have the time as it is.​
    Thanks for your time, hope to see you on the playing field.​
    Love,​
    Cap​

3. CapEm16

CapEm16 Walk On

Does refreshing the page twice a minute speed up the application process? .......... probably not ;)

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hang in there.. we are processing a lot of apps right now. We will get you setup shortly.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved... jump down to the Tradition Golf forums and find the Tradition CC sticky for XBOX... post there.

6. CapEm16

CapEm16 Walk On

Thanks, looking forward to playing some organized, competitive golf.