Approved New Member: Capt Crunch

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Capt Crunch,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Capt emailed me.. he said he cant post the application in here as it wont let him post on the forums.

can anybody check on this?

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Once he confirms his email he can post.

4. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

forgot to mention that he hasn't received the confirmation email.

can someone resend that for him? can he do that himself?

ill also message him and ask him to check his junk mail..

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I did his account manually. Please tell him to look through his e-mail again. Search for it, junk and trash.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It is in his spam folder. I'll manually confirm his email tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Walk On

Name: Chappie
    Gamertag (XBOX) Capt Crunch
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: captcrunch215, captcrunch@verizon.net,captcrunch215
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    7:30pm thru 12am Monday thru Friday - Saturday/Sunday please schedule after August 14 Monday, Wed, Thurs - Tuesday and Friday Not Avail, Saturday and Sunday please schedule
    Favorite Teams: If you have New York in front of it
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: fiddy14

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Been Playing online leagues going back to Dreamcast days.. Normally NBA, NFL, MLB
    CLSN, UL, Extreme, and friends Dynasty, MLB, and Franchise (All Online)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    40 years. and playing online since 1995 (Sega Gensis)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Average (not a lab rat)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Just call me pops I guess

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and no questions or concerns
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am person, that like to play in a structered environment. The Lobby games and playing the CPU is not really my cup of tea... just like playing games, and like
    using the online league because there is structure not like playing Lobby games where people tend play out of sim ways of playing

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I should fit in just right, and you will never hear me bitch, cry, or moan...

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Good wholesome gameplay

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    1. I am pretty cool.. so if they did it one time.. no big deal a oversight and I may or may not mention it... just may have been a mistake or may not be aware, but if
    it is a ongoing thing, then I will make attempt to make contact during gameplay and see if him/her is aware and if not..once again I will leave it alone. But if it beyond that then no other choice to make
    formal complaint with infraction and detail of what I did,

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have no preferred league set-up, and I am interested in any sports gaming except for Hockey and Tennis, just mainly Baseball, Football both NCAA and NFL, and Basketball.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Capt did you play on SEGA's XBand ...there was a Capt Crunch on there I played all the time as PackWolf NC

9. Capt Crunch

Capt Crunch Walk On

I was on XBAND, and you want to talk lag..there you go :)