Approved New Member: Captain Clutch

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 6, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Captain Clutch,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Captain Clutch

Captain Clutch Walk On

Jul 6, 2012
    Name: Tyler Piede
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): TBD, my PS3 is still in the mail at this point, but it will probably be along the lines of Captain Clutch. I'll update this when I know for sure
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: tyler.piede
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights, generally after 10 PM
    Favorite Teams: Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, Union, Liverpool, and anything and everything Lehigh Athletics
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My buddies who are currently in the FIFA leagues: rschwep, cmac, and lac27

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Jeez, its been a long time. I couldn't tell you the last time.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Like everyone else here, I've been playing video games since I was 7. I used to play online extensively until I about three years ago, then I lost touch with it.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Casual, to say the least.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It sounds like a real mature group of guys, and everything I've heard about the players from my friends have been very positive. I'm sure we'll get along fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I've read the rules and guidelines, and I'm glad to see that there is a commitment to not playing like a bunch of douchers.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Just graduated from undergrad at Lehigh University, and I will be returning to earn my Master's Degree next year. I studied accounting, and I'm an aspiring CPA who is in the process of passing the dreaded exam. I love sports, particularly hockey, but I play just about everything because I've made a commitment in the last few years to maintaining an active lifestyle.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I hope to contribute the best that I can to enhance everyone's experience, and finding a role that does this most effectively. I'm generally a likeable guy, so I don't foresee any issues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I want a fulfilling online game playing experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I generally don't try to stoop to the lowest common denominator, I play my game, straight up, for the game's entirety. I don't want to break the rules right back, then I'm just as guilty as my opponent. I'll be sure to inform the people in charge as quickly as reasonably possible, however.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I'd like to try the Futbol PS3 league. That's the league all of my friends here are in, and I'm kind of hoping to play with them. I'd join an NHL league as well, also for the PS3.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nov 11, 2009