Approved New Member: CaptMoe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CaptMoe,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Name: Moe Valdes
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CaptMoe (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: sgwgeneral (YIM)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: very flexible schedule
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Miami Hurricanes, Rutgers Scarlet Knights
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: thru Doug (12th Man Football)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden Where? Been in multiple leagues thru the years. Veteran of the old UMFL and 12th Man Football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? Man, it's been a looong time. So long I can't remember what my first Madden was. How long have you been playing online? Since the online experience started.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I love the game of football. I try to reflect in my gameplay. I am a pass first player but recently have "re-learned" how to run the ball effectively, averaging over 150yds rushing/gm.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think the maturity level of a person is more important than their age. There are 20yr olds more mature than some 40yr olds. The more mature, the more respectful you'll be and the more enjoyable the gaming experience.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes Any questions or concerns? I like the rule about not allowing explicit material. There is enough exposure to sex in this world. I just want to play Madden... : )

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Me too. I am a firefighter in NJ. Been one for 17yrs now. I am married and have 2 young daughters. I love the ocean, football and God. I have a strong faith and allow this to guide my priorities in life.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I can be an active member with the humor needed to keep things light. I have never had a serious issue with anyone in any of the leagues I've been in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A good gaming experience and a reprieve from every day life.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause, confront, continue, communicate with the commish afterwards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in returning to the 12th Man Football league. Currently I only own Madden because of my multiple responsibilities so I won't be joining any other sport but, I will browse the other Madden leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to the site, Moe! You won't be disappointed as TSO has lots to offer here besides our league. Let me know once your app is approved and we'll get you acquainted with the forum. Cheers!

4. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Thanks Doug. Looking forward to it...

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved Meo, welcome to TSO

6. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Great, thanks for the opportunity!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

CaptMoe

No NCAA in your blood?

8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

No, unfortunately I do not have enough spare time to devote it to 2 games.
    Madden Baller for life...