Approved New Member: Carlin Page

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Carlin Page, Sep 29, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Carlin Page

Carlin Page Walk On

Name: Carlin Page
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN:Newport1102
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Some afternoon, mostly after 7 or 8 pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games since I can remember. I have been playing online since the xbox 360 has come out.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I love to play games with others because of the communication and how rewarding it is. Building new friendships and being able to play with friendly people are great things. In my personal life I believe that and individual must do what is best for the team, because that is how team sports should be played.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I have no concern about the age difference between myself and the community. I am currently a part of two flag football leagues in my personal life and am the youngest in both. I believe that playing with older people is a chance to pick up and learn new things, as well as improve my own game.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I love sports and I love videogames. My main sports that I play are football, basketball, and lacrosse. I am currently enrolled in my towns community college. I also play other games on my Playstation 4 such as Destiny and Madden 15 . This year I aspire to get my lacrosse coaching certification and coach my younger brothers youth team, I also help out with his youth soccer team.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself being friendly with others and learning how to become a better gamer and player through the older members of the community. I will do my best to fit into the scheme that the community has.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to become a better player and learn from others in the community, and hopefully contribute in positive ways as well.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I keep calm and continue to play, of course I will mention it to my teamates and see what can be done. Although the game is not over until the whistle blows and not matter what you must keep playing even if there is an unfair advantage.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not checked out the other leagues but right now I am interested in the Fifa 15 league, and I also play Madden 15.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved