New Member: carlpelini

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 25, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome carlpelini,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. carlpelini

carlpelini Walk On

Oct 25, 2011
    Name: Matt K

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS - carlpelini

Time Zone: CST

General Availability for User vs User games:

I work from home so usually anytime. Monday,Friday,Saturday during the day doesnt work so well. I'm usually free any other time to play. I will find a time to play and I'm flexible to work with others schedule.

Favorite Teams: Nebraska Cornhuskers, Cubs, Spurs, Chiefs.

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through spending time at

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, I've played in many NCAA and Madden leagues and usually commish them. I play in the "BFSL" league in NCAA 12 and use their website frequently to communicate with other members.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've played ever since I can remember and have been playing online since 2003. I'll never forget my brother telling me there was a new football game coming out called 'Madden' and we went and bought it, I was probably in 1st or 2nd grade, and I've been hooked on sports gaming since.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I never quit games, always play sim style, and don't cheese. I try and play as realistic as possible. I play what ever style the team I am using plays with. I fight until the end of games no matter what I'm down but I also dont drag games on when there is no chance of coming back.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

That's my age group so I feel comfortable with that.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None. They are well written and very clear.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I live in Omaha, NE. Graduate from University of Nebraska. I sell insurance for Farm Bureau and have worked for them for about 2.5 years. Played QB and 2nd base in high school and have always loved sports and sports video games. My favorite is NCAA fooball but i really got into NBA 2k around 2007 and have had the game every year since. I am recently engaged (don't worry she lets me play when i want). And I am the biggest Nebraska Cornhusker fan you will ever meet.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I think I will be fine. I am a cool dude and enjoy reading and posting on message boards. I like to joke so maybe I'll get a few laughs.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

To be in a league that is consistent and that will last. For a long time I really didnt know these kind of serious leagues exsisted so I've been in countless leagues that fail after a few weeks. I want to be able to meet some people who take leagues as serious as I do and most importantly, I want to have some fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I'd pause the game and send them a warning message saying if they continue to break the rules I will report them to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I got involved because I want to join 'the zone' 2k12 league. If there is a NCAA 12 league that I can join I would love to do that too.
  3. carlpelini

carlpelini Walk On

Oct 25, 2011
    also im willing to upgrade to premium if it gets me into a good NCAA dynasty
  4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Good app and welcome to TSO! Mods should be around shortly to approve your app. Glad to see you made it over. And.... if you want to get into a long lasting OD I have spots available in my premier dynasty, BCS Chaos.
  5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009