1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member Castortroy4206

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jun 6, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

New Member Castortroy4206

Name: Brian
    Gamertag: castortroy4206 xbox360 exclusive
    Email:bds4206@yahoo.com
    AIM: none, yahoo id is bds4206. I am on my yim all day at work so this is an effective way of getting a hold of me.
    Time Zone: eastern (florida)
    General Availability: 7p-11p m-f hit or miss on saturday and pretty much any time sunday. I haven't missed a Buckeye game in 10 years, I even purchase the big ten network so I'm not available for those 3+ hours during the football season.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Florida...sike, THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports.

Hi everybody. I'm Brian, and I'm a college football addict. I am a Buckeye fan that bleeds Scarlett & Gray living in Gator Country. I found this site through Operations Sports. I was looking for a serious online dynasty to join but it would be cool to find people to chat it up with too. I enjoy very competitive play and good sportmanship. I was in a very serious 2009 OD that went about 8 seasons and it was great. 2 rings for my Oklahoma Sooners, all with recruited players. Looking forward to some good game play guys and thanks for having me. Go Bucks!

Oh and I play on xbox 360 my gamertag is castortroy4206 feel free to friend me. Right now I'm playing Rockband 2 and C.O.D. WAW but really just killing time until 2010 comes out. I already have it on order and will have it the day it comes out. I also work a basic schedule and have a family but can play outside of work hours pretty much anytime except 6p-7p.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

cool.. nice to have you around.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved via E-mail.