New Member Castortroy4206

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jun 6, 2009.

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    New Member Castortroy4206

Name: Brian
    Gamertag: castortroy4206 xbox360 exclusive
    AIM: none, yahoo id is bds4206. I am on my yim all day at work so this is an effective way of getting a hold of me.
    Time Zone: eastern (florida)
    General Availability: 7p-11p m-f hit or miss on saturday and pretty much any time sunday. I haven't missed a Buckeye game in 10 years, I even purchase the big ten network so I'm not available for those 3+ hours during the football season.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Florida...sike, THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operation sports.

Hi everybody. I'm Brian, and I'm a college football addict. I am a Buckeye fan that bleeds Scarlett & Gray living in Gator Country. I found this site through Operations Sports. I was looking for a serious online dynasty to join but it would be cool to find people to chat it up with too. I enjoy very competitive play and good sportmanship. I was in a very serious 2009 OD that went about 8 seasons and it was great. 2 rings for my Oklahoma Sooners, all with recruited players. Looking forward to some good game play guys and thanks for having me. Go Bucks!

Oh and I play on xbox 360 my gamertag is castortroy4206 feel free to friend me. Right now I'm playing Rockband 2 and C.O.D. WAW but really just killing time until 2010 comes out. I already have it on order and will have it the day it comes out. I also work a basic schedule and have a family but can play outside of work hours pretty much anytime except 6p-7p.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    cool.. nice to have you around.
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved via E-mail.